What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Screams, Rashida Tlaib Cries During House Floor Speeches

1LoverofGod

Well-known
The House floor turned from is normally boring, if somewhat dignified, self into the scene of much yelling and gnashing of teeth when Rep. Ilhan Omar stood up and went on the attack against Rep. Max Miller, who introduced a resolution calling for the censure of Rep. Rashida Tlaib.

“It is glaring hypocrisy when you have Republicans on the other side of the aisle trying to create definitions and say, ‘Rashida wants to annihilate people,’ when Max Miller himself went on TV and said, ‘We’re turning Gaza into a parking lot, and we annihilate Palestinians,‘” Omar said.

She continued, getting obviously angry as she did so, “It’s a shame my colleagues are more focused on silencing me than they are on saving lives, as the death toll in Gaza surpasses 10,000. Many of them have shown me that Palestinian lives simply do not matter to them, but I still do not police their rhetoric or actions.”

Watch her here:

More

Back