What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venezuela Gang Members Have Taken Over an American City. Here's How the Governor Responded.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
This week, Townhall covered how a violent Venezuelan prison gang known as Tren de Aragua has spilled into Aurora, Colorado and has full-blown taken over apartment complexes.

Horrifying footage shows the illegal aliens patrolling an apartment complex with a rifle. Video captured on a doorbell camera shows the men attempting to get into an apartment.

As Townhall reported, Aurora is not a sanctuary city. Denver, however, is a longtime sanctuary city. Aurora was one of the neighboring cities that wanted no part in Denver’s “sanctuary” approach to President Joe Biden’s border crisis.

In response, Democrat Gov. Jared Polis called the anger and fear that’s arisen from this footage “imagination.”

Aurora is where the airbnb is located where I'd stay when I was in the Denver area for any reason.

Unfortunately I could not read the entire article without signing up, but a following Fox News story gives more details:

I can see the whole townhall article but can't see the fox news one. I don't subscribe to any news source.

I can see the whole townhall article but can't see the fox news one. I don't subscribe to any news source.
And I'm the opposite. Strange. Anyway, the fact is that this entire situation is outrageous and the governor's response is so weak and ineffective as to be ridiculous. I hope the right thinking people have Colorado Mount up an opposition to his reelection in 2026, and ensure that he does not have a lapdog state House or Senate following this November's elections.

This week, Townhall covered how a violent Venezuelan prison gang known as Tren de Aragua has spilled into Aurora, Colorado and has full-blown taken over apartment complexes.

Horrifying footage shows the illegal aliens patrolling an apartment complex with a rifle. Video captured on a doorbell camera shows the men attempting to get into an apartment.

As Townhall reported, Aurora is not a sanctuary city. Denver, however, is a longtime sanctuary city. Aurora was one of the neighboring cities that wanted no part in Denver’s “sanctuary” approach to President Joe Biden’s border crisis.

In response, Democrat Gov. Jared Polis called the anger and fear that’s arisen from this footage “imagination.”

Aurora is where the airbnb is located where I'd stay when I was in the Denver area for any reason.
I just came back from Aurora last week. That’s where my dad lives with his wife and my half brothers. I’m praying they stay safe. My dad has told me he’s wanting to leave because he’s seeing so many Venezuelans but stays because of my brother’s medical care. I don’t think he realizes how bad it’s getting.

Mike said he saw items locked up at their local Walmart and saw someone stealing some beers. We were relieved to be back home in NH.

I just came back from Aurora last week. That’s where my dad lives with his wife and my half brothers. I’m praying they stay safe. My dad has told me he’s wanting to leave because he’s seeing so many Venezuelans but stays because of my brother’s medical care. I don’t think he realizes how bad it’s getting.

Mike said he saw items locked up at their local Walmart and saw someone stealing some beers. We were relieved to be back home in NH.
Oh Cheeky!!! Praying with you for their safety and that the news will FORCE that evil governor to do something about it instead of threatening people who speak out.

Back