What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US now ‘unclear’ on timing, specifics of Iran attack against Israel

U.S. intelligence officials told President Joe Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris that the exact timing and nature of an expected Iranian attack on Israel is “unclear,” as the region braces for a likely assault that will involve both Tehran and its Lebanon-based proxy group, Hezbollah.

On Monday evening, Biden held an emergency meeting with the National Security Council and Harris in the White House’s Situation Room.
Intelligence experts told Biden and Harris that the Iranian attack is still a “work in progress” and that Tehran had not made a final decision regarding its scale and timing, according to an Axios report.

However, intelligence officials said that they believe the attack will be sustained and involve multiple barrages over a period of several days, with both Iran and Hezbollah participating.

Whether Hezbollah or Iran will strike Israel first, the number and type of weapons that will be used, and when exactly the strike will occur are all questions that remain unanswered.

More

U.S. intelligence officials told President Joe Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris that the exact timing and nature of an expected Iranian attack on Israel is “unclear,” as the region braces for a likely assault that will involve both Tehran and its Lebanon-based proxy group, Hezbollah.

On Monday evening, Biden held an emergency meeting with the National Security Council and Harris in the White House’s Situation Room.
Intelligence experts told Biden and Harris that the Iranian attack is still a “work in progress” and that Tehran had not made a final decision regarding its scale and timing, according to an Axios report.

However, intelligence officials said that they believe the attack will be sustained and involve multiple barrages over a period of several days, with both Iran and Hezbollah participating.

Whether Hezbollah or Iran will strike Israel first, the number and type of weapons that will be used, and when exactly the strike will occur are all questions that remain unanswered.

More

How is it that they seem unclear about when an attack may happen yet Trump seems to think that an attack is as imminent as tonight ?

Things that make you go hmmmm

Oh Brother 🙄
They just love to have the world in the edge of their seats.
IMO I think all of this is a distraction.
Not from Israel and maybe not even from Iran. I believe the threats are real.
But the US who keeps telling Israel what to do, when and how to do everything in respect to response to her aggressors, They are purposely gas lighting this conflict to keep everyone's eyes on Iran and not on our coming elections.
It was first with Ukraine but that started to fizzle out everyone's attention so now it's look over there at Iran, and it's been working.
Maybe I'm wrong but this is getting ridiculous that US intelligence seems to know everything about when Iran will attack, but knows nothing

Oh Brother 🙄
They just love to have the world in the edge of their seats.
IMO I think all of this is a distraction.
Not from Israel and maybe not even from Iran. I believe the threats are real.
But the US who keeps telling Israel what to do, when and how to do everything in respect to response to her aggressors, They are purposely gas lighting this conflict to keep everyone's eyes on Iran and not on our coming elections.
It was first with Ukraine but that started to fizzle out everyone's attention so now it's look over there at Iran, and it's been working.
Maybe I'm wrong but this is getting ridiculous that US intelligence seems to know everything about when Iran will attack, but knows nothing
I agree, at the moment it just seems like one giant smokescreen is up and something is about to go boom.

That's a gut feel that i can't shake off

Back