What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

URGENT: Hamas begins beheading Israeli soldiers, Threatens to execute civilian hostages

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Hamas violence in Israel has been described as “worse than ISIS” as images shared online show a purported beheading of an Israeli Defense Force soldiers.

This comes as the death toll is estimated to be over 700 following Hamas’ brutal assault in southern Israel. Hamas terrorists have been seen piling up the bodies of 260 young ravers at a horrific massacre at a music festival, after which disturbing footage of a murdered woman’s body being paraded semi-naked through the street on the back of a truck emerged.

Users on X have been left shocked as the horrifying images of Hamas terrorist violence, which so far has seen nine Americans in Israel confirmed dead, were shared on the platform.

In a statement, Mossad said: “Hamas has released footage of them beheading captured soldiers. We will not share it, but the world needs to know their depravity exceeds that of ISIS. And we have been telling you all for years. May the precious souls of our men and women be in our hearts forever.”

More

That’s what makes this so difficult. The media is reporting this as if the Palestinians are doing this. They aren’t honing in enough in the fact that it is Hamas, a horrible terrorist organization. They are also creating excuses for this terrorist attack. My relative tonight said “I can see their (Palestine’s) beef with Israel.” Then followed that comment with Palestinian claims of harassment by Israel that probably aren’t even true. Ugh!!!

The world is held in the grip of Satan. The Bible calls that old devil "the god of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4), "the prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 2:2), and "the ruler of this world" (John 12:31). Therefore, it is no surprise that the world hates Israel and serves Satan's desires to see God's promises brought to nought. God, however, IS God; and ALL that happens on this planet will ultimately result in God's perfect will being accomplished among His creation. Our job is to keep our eyes on our task-- to spread the gospel in order to prayerfully bring as many souls into His Kingdom as possible before He closes that door.

I sent my relatives Amir Tsarfati’s latest email newsletter that is brilliantly written and explains the truth of why & how the attacks happened and what Israel must now do….and several of them have responded and they have clearly changed their minds and now side with Israel.

I doubt that Hamas is a signatory to the Conventions. They are more terrorist than soldier. Soldiers tend to wear uniforms.
The PLO Shemagh (Keffeya) in all its permutations has been the standard "uniform" for islamic terrorists for a very long time.

Yes, hamas members, including hamas brigaide memebers, ARE TERRORISTS
. . . along with plo, hezbolla, islamic brotherhood, alqaeda, boko haram, isis, taliban, turkish islamic party, cair (thus far haven't been violent and are officially considered a political or cultural organization, although they support openly terroristic islamic groups and spread islamic propaganda), and a bunch of other islamic terror groups/organizations.

List of designated terrorist groups (note that cair is missing because not officially a terror group)

Note that hovering over hamas alqassam in the table in the above link yields:
"The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, named after Izz ad-Din al-Qassam, is the military wing of the Palestinian organization Hamas. Currently led by Mohammed Deif and his deputy, Marwan Issa, IQB is the largest and best-equipped group operating within Gaza today."

Military grade roads connect Afghanistan with Jordan. The only way to avoid Iraq (and US forces) is to go through Turkey, unless the long way around vis USSR stans and then some water travel, which is very slow, expensive, and fraught with peril to move military materiel, equipment, and vehicles. To the east, Afghanistan is connected to Pakistan and China, and those roads and bridges are also military grade. Afghanistan is also connected indirectly to India via military roads and bridges.

The fastest way from Kabul to Amman went through Damascus, but road closures changed this to A77, which goes through Iraq. Google maps warning of heavy traffic on A77 and closure on another road written in thousand-and-one-squiggles on the English-language site. I was finally able to copy-paste the thousand-and-one-squiggles into Google Translate and it comes back Army Road.

Kabul, Afghanistan to Amman, Jordan

Thousand-and-one-squiggles translated as Army Street

Map sites I usually use are shut down or scrubbed, and Google isn't giving options or alternatives in directions like it usually does.

FWIW, A lot of major highways go through Damascus . . .

Back