What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UN's COP28 climate summit offers burgers and ribs while United Nations lectures against eating meat

1LoverofGod

Well-known
The United Nations has been lecturing everyone not to eat meat for years and is expected to soon release a report calling for reduced meat consumption. Yet in a hypocritical development, meat is prominently featured on the menu at the United Nations' COP28 climate summit.

Fox News reported, "Among the food options offered for attendees are The Hungry Hub, which offers beef and meat; Philly Jawn by Ghostburger, which offers burgers and Philly cheesesteaks; Swaggers, which offers smoked ribs and smoked wagyu burgers; and Mattar Farm Live Cooking, which serves 'unbelievable smoked meats' and 'melt-in-your-mouth BBQ.'"

Despite offering a bevy of meat options at the United Nations climate summit, the U.N.'s Food & Agriculture Organization is set to publish its first-ever global food systems’ road map during an upcoming COP28 session, which will demand countries like the United States to eat less meat.

More

Always "rules for thee but not for me" with the elites.

Hypocrites!!

Everything is moving along just as God's Word says....

God gave the permission to eat meat after the flood...

"Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."
Genesis 9:1-3

In the last days what God has ordained will be stricken....

"forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth"
1 Timothy 4:3

Back