What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under The Shadow of The Almighty

1LoverofGod

Well-known
**This is a Must Watch video

1st Sunday Service at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills with Pastor Jack Hibbs with guest Amir Tsafarti discussing the current events that have taken place in Israel and the elimination of the Main leader of Hezbollah Nezrallah, and it's implications for Bible prophecy and how Israel is likely to prevail against Iran's Proxies because they have weakened, this is likely going to have Israel in a peaceful state, and leave Iran shaken and is what leads to Ezekiel 38.
Interesting that while BiBi was speaking at the UN General Assembly, in a back room there was a triad meeting with Russia, Turkey, and Iran taking place. God is setting things up for Bible prophecy fulfilment.
It's also pointed out that Israel may not have been successful in targeting the Hezbollah leader if they would have notified the US administration in advance of the plan because it would have been leaked or they would have tried talking Israel out of completing their mission.

1:42 minutes

1st Sunday Service at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills with Pastor Jack Hibbs with guest Amir Tsafarti discussing the current events that have taken place in Israel and the elimination of the Main leader of Hezbollah Nezrallah, and it's implications for Bible prophecy and how Israel is likely to prevail against Iran's Proxies because they have weakened, this is likely going to have Israel in a peaceful state, and leave Iran shaken and is what leads to Ezekiel 38.
Interesting that while BiBi was speaking at the UN General Assembly, in a back room there was a triad meeting with Russia, Turkey, and Iran taking place. God is setting things up for Bible prophecy fulfilment.
It's also pointed out that Israel may not have been successful in targeting the Hezbollah leader if they would have notified the US administration in advance of the plan because it would have been leaked or they would have tried talking Israel out of completing their mission.

Thanks, I will watch it later today or tomorrow morning while on the elliptical. These two always make a good video.

LOL i wonder what Amir thinks about Bill Salus thoughts on what is next for Israel ?

Bill thinks his Psalm 83 stuff could be soon if Israel carries its current proactive attacks , Margery posted a video of it in one of the middle eastern threads.

You will prolly have to turn the volume up too because Bill mumbles pretty badly in that vid and it's sorta hard to understand him at times

Lol thats why I asked you bc I get a little agitated trying to understand him sometimes -bless him-- :lol:

It was interesting what Jack said later during their talk...
that because of the abortion stuff Trump is purging his Evangelical support and isn't fazed by it saying he has evangelicals in the palm of his hands.

I can't remember where I heard Amir point out that the Israeli Defence Minister (Yoav Gallant I think?) is well known to leak everything from Israel straight into the White House and State Dept who then turn around and inform Iran and Hezbollah.

PLUS then the Americans in those depts turn around and prevent Israel from doing stuff or threaten to withhold needed supplies (that are already bought and paid for!)

When Amir said that (I think I heard it in this video but I listen to a lot) it made a LOT of sense as to how on earth the current US Admin and State Dept seem to have all the plans in place to stop Israel from doing what is necessary before the Israelis have time to blink.

Maybe he mentioned it in another one dealing with Bibi's address to the UN at the same time as taking out Nasrallah.

Stuff is happening so fast over there it's near impossible to keep track of all the moving parts, who said and did what in the last 5 minutes let alone 24 to 48 hours.

Back