What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKRAINE: IT’S WHAT PEOPLE DON’T SEE THAT MATTERS

Older article but good explanation of what the war in Ukraine with Russia is really all about and why the US and NATO is supporting it

By Jonathan Brentner
April 4, 2022

The current war in Ukraine is not a battle between the good and bad guys; it has everything to do with the setting up of a one-world government. Both sides favor a New World Order, but are they fighting for the same vision?

Both Putin and Zelenskyy graduated from Klaus Schwab’s school for Young Global leaders. Schwab, founder and head of the World Economic Forum (WEF), promotes what he calls the Great Reset, which is a Marxist reordering of the world’s economy under one government.

So how do we explain what’s happening in Ukraine? I believe the answer lies in what you will never hear on the mainstream media; it’s the unseen aspects of this war that truly matter.

THE BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER

It’s clear that Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the President of Ukraine, remains committed to the Marxist Great Reset championed by his mentor, Klaus Schwab. Remember that a member of the Ukrainian parliament correctly stated that they were fighting for the New World Order.

President Biden, an outspoken supporter of Zelenskyy and Ukraine, recently voiced his strong allegiance to such world governance; Though not a graduate of Schwab’s training, his administration is committed to the Great Reset.

More

Thanks for posting this, sister!
I have long racked my brains to understand what's going on in the Ukraine.
My thoughts were that behind the scenes Zelensky and Putin were in cahoots.
Outwardly enemies, fighting each other to the teeth.
But behind the scenes, working together.
All with the goal to deplete the EU and the US of trillions of money.
And making the western world very afraid of nukes and WW3.
All to achieve the new, one world order out of chaos.

But Brentner makes sense, especially after the formation of BRICS.
so, yes could very well be a tug of war for world domination.

But Brentner makes sense, especially after the formation of BRICS.
so, yes could very well be a tug of war for world domination.

I call it the Globalist's War. It seemed clear to me before the war started that western leaders who are globalists were doing what they could to goad Putin into attacking Ukraine, which he eventually did. I don't know why the west was so intent on seeing this war come to fruition... what their hopes for the end game in this one chapter is, but it will be interesting to see how things play out. As nitwits acting on behalf of the prince of the air, things often go in favor of the globalists in this "end of era" that we're living in.

Back