What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THOUSANDS of Illegal Migrant Children Released Across the US with Tuberculosis

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Excerpt from article:

The Epoch Times reported:

Thousands of illegal immigrant children with tuberculosis were released from U.S. government custody over the course of a year, officials have revealed in a new report.

The illegal immigrants, all under 18 years of age, were released to family members or other responsible adults, despite having latent tuberculosis infections, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said in a recent disclosure.

The dates of each release weren’t clear. HHS officials notified state officials from June 1, 2022, to May 31, 2023, of the tuberculosis-positive youth over a web-based system operated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Aurora Miranda-Maese, an HHS official, wrote in a court-ordered report.

More:

Excerpt from article:

The Epoch Times reported:

Thousands of illegal immigrant children with tuberculosis were released from U.S. government custody over the course of a year, officials have revealed in a new report.

The illegal immigrants, all under 18 years of age, were released to family members or other responsible adults, despite having latent tuberculosis infections, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said in a recent disclosure.

The dates of each release weren’t clear. HHS officials notified state officials from June 1, 2022, to May 31, 2023, of the tuberculosis-positive youth over a web-based system operated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Aurora Miranda-Maese, an HHS official, wrote in a court-ordered report.

More:

I lived in Santa Monica, California in 1987 and my son was going to school in Santa Monica and most of the children had TB because of immigrants coming into California from Mexico. It made my son have to have an x-ray and he ended up taking medication for it. I was fed up with the many immigrants that couldn't speak our language and they had attitudes. I was in line to get my son's x-ray for an hour or more and when I got up there to be scheduled to get the x-ray the man, speaking broken English, that I could not understand, ordered me to get out of the line. My little boy, age 10, grabbed my hand and took me to an elevator and when we got off he asked where was the x-ray department. A kind lady, taken aback by my sons gumption, took us to the x-ray department and got him in right away. His lungs were clear but they suggested that he take the meds. Side effects are possible liver problems. I refused and decided to go back home to Illinois. When I got here my doctor x-rayed him and said he is clear but let's make sure, so he had to have the medication for a short duration because of his exposure to those children. He did and he is fine, with no subsequent liver problems. I would not suggest having a child in the California school district when the situations are growing so much worse with illegals coming into California with who knows what.

The United States has a failed govmint, make no mistake about it.

When I was around 17-18, The doctors thought I had TB. Problem was it had been erradicated in the US. It turned out to be Valley Fever that I had/have.

Wow Boughtbygrace, I am so glad your son was OK! The attitude thing with immigrants, oh yea! The last time I went to the library, which has just been remodeled and reopened, I saw a young man obviously from somewhere in South America strut through like he was there to take the place for himself and his people. And then there is the diseases they track in. Houston has a bad outbreak of syphilis! I am sure there is a lot more infectious diseases along with entitled attitudes crossing the border...

Women have seen a 128% jump in syphilis cases over the span of the last three years, and it can have dire consequences for expectant mothers.

“We’re seeing congenital or pregnant women with syphilis, and this can obviously be deadly for the babies. [They] can be born stillborn or with physiological deficits,” Ikyaator said.

Back