What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Third Temple Plan Shocks the World

Ronnie

Charter Member
Israel’s SECRET THIRD TEMPLE Plan SHOCKS The WORLD!?

Buckle up as we are showing you a prophetic shift that occurred when the Temple Mount came back into Jewish hands, opening the door to the building of the third Jewish temple. The key element of biblical prophecy involving the return of Jesus Christ to the Earth hinges on the construction of this temple in Jerusalem.

Buckle up as we are showing you a prophetic shift that occurred when the Temple Mount came back into Jewish hands, opening the door to the building of the third Jewish temple. The key element of biblical prophecy involving the return of Jesus Christ to the Earth hinges on the construction of this temple in Jerusalem.
Is that a reliable link for the video?

They claim to be keeping people updated as to the Rapture. I don't have the time to look through all of their videos; but some seem to be sensationalistic (maybe even clickbait?) I could be wrong and I don't want to disparage a legitimate site. So, if anyone has time to look at a few of their videos, I'd appreciate it. I'll try to watch some later. But until then, please exercise caution at what you view.

I don't care for the title. That is off-putting for me.
Sounds very sensationalist and untrue. Reason enough for me to not watch it.

"The world" isn't easily shocked, and certainly not about plans for the third Temple.
There will come a day when there will be a third Temple, and also a shocked world.
But not while we are still around.

Just my tuppence.

They showed one thing I hadn't heard before, but it was only a flash at the beginning and they never came back to it or explained, so I'm not commenting or going back to it.

And my OOJ spilled while I was watching it :lol:

Back