What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New International Order :: By Daymond Duck

Andy C

Well-known
Unelected officials called globalists, the Global Elite, the Shadow Government, and various other names want to create and run a New World Order.

A New World Order implies the demise of the current world order.

The slogan of many globalists (including the Biden Administration, the UN, and Pope Francis) has been “Build Back Better,” but to build back, the current world order must be destroyed first.

To Build Back Better implies a better world, but globalists are really trying to gain total control of everyone on earth (our religious system, our political system, our economic system; what we buy, what we sell, what we say, what we own, where we live, where we work, who we worship, and more).

Concerning world government: on July 24, 2024, the Activist Post posted an article by Derrick Broze (journalist, author, radio host, and more) titled “The UN Will Sign the Pact of the Future in 60 Days – Here’s Why It Matters.”

Here are just a few things Broze said:

• The Summit of the Future will be voted on at the 79th UN General Assembly meeting in New York City on Sept. 22-23.
  • Member states are expected to declare a planetary emergency as part of the so-called Pact for the Future.
  • The Summit of the Future website says the outcome of the Pact for the Future will be “a world – and an international system – that is better prepared to manage the challenges we face now.”
  • UN member states are also likely to vote to radically alter the UN itself – what some are calling UN 2.0 – and the very nature of how nation-states make decisions regarding the future of the planet.
Having said this, I thought I would give you my understanding of how this new international system (the last Gentile world government) will develop.

It is my understanding that it will develop in phases or stages (Dan. 7:23-28).

Phase 1: A kingdom will devour the whole earth (probably an altered U.N.).

• The U.N. is not a world government now (I have often called it the United Nothing).
  • But many people are working to turn it into a world government.

That article was really long but really good. I especially liked his simple and short explanations of the occurrences in Daniel. As we make our way to a one world government….think I will print out that section and start keeping tabs on it. It’s so disturbing to think that we might see it. But exciting in a way because we will be that much closer to leaving this decrepit place. Maranatha.

excerpt from the OP:
"Four, concerning wars and rumors of wars: on Aug. 18, 2024, Global Research posted an article by Peter Koenig titled, “A NATO invasion of nuclear Russia is currently underway, and the world is unaware that it is in World War III.”

Koenig asked, “Has President Putin’s Patience Reached Its Limits?”

He said, “Step by step, Washington and its NATO partners have been crossing one red line after the other.”

• First, NATO weapons in Ukraine.
  • Then NATO troops in Ukraine.
  • Then F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine.
  • Then NATO soldiers commanding the sophisticated weaponry supplied by the West.
  • Then NATO troops on Russian territories; then NATO drones and aircraft attacking Russian targets on Russian territory – and finally NATO troops attempting to take over an entire Russian district, taking Russian prisoners, killing Russians."
So right.

I think the article (I looked it up) is too optimistic about Russian ability at the moment, unless we consider Russian tactical nukes the small neutron types being launched to end things

But even so it's not over estimating Putin's anger at the continual NATO escalation. That from Putin's and Russia's pov is severely taxing the regular Russian army resources- which are getting thin on the ground even as Ukraine presses the fight more and more onto Russian soil with the weapons given to them by NATO.

And Russia's army is disintegrating from attacks within, from the top. A sudden purge of a number of high ranking generals arrested by the KGB/FSB. The most corrupt but also the most popular, best generals with the support of the troops are among them. - YouTube - Konstantin is backed up by this article here Russia’s Military Graft Purge Is Destined to Fail

What I can't figure out is whether the disintegration in the Russian armed forces is slowing Russia down till we are raptured up and out of here, or if it's slowing down to reorganize a better military to prep for Ez 38 or more likely both.

excerpt from the OP:
"Four, concerning wars and rumors of wars: on Aug. 18, 2024, Global Research posted an article by Peter Koenig titled, “A NATO invasion of nuclear Russia is currently underway, and the world is unaware that it is in World War III.”

Koenig asked, “Has President Putin’s Patience Reached Its Limits?”

He said, “Step by step, Washington and its NATO partners have been crossing one red line after the other.”

• First, NATO weapons in Ukraine.
  • Then NATO troops in Ukraine.
  • Then F-16 fighter jets in Ukraine.
  • Then NATO soldiers commanding the sophisticated weaponry supplied by the West.
  • Then NATO troops on Russian territories; then NATO drones and aircraft attacking Russian targets on Russian territory – and finally NATO troops attempting to take over an entire Russian district, taking Russian prisoners, killing Russians."
So right.

I think the article (I looked it up) is too optimistic about Russian ability at the moment, unless we consider Russian tactical nukes the small neutron types being launched to end things

But even so it's not over estimating Putin's anger at the continual NATO escalation. That from Putin's and Russia's pov is severely taxing the regular Russian army resources- which are getting thin on the ground even as Ukraine presses the fight more and more onto Russian soil with the weapons given to them by NATO.

And Russia's army is disintegrating from attacks within, from the top. A sudden purge of a number of high ranking generals arrested by the KGB/FSB. The most corrupt but also the most popular, best generals with the support of the troops are among them. - YouTube - Konstantin is backed up by this article here Russia’s Military Graft Purge Is Destined to Fail

What I can't figure out is whether the disintegration in the Russian armed forces is slowing Russia down till we are raptured up and out of here, or if it's slowing down to reorganize a better military to prep for Ez 38 or more likely both.
I'd say a slowing down and until we are raptured or maybe even a delay to the rapture at the time we are at, what also makes me think this is the way Trump survived an assassination attempt, that was obviously a divine intervention of protection and makes me think God has a further use for Trump in his plans.

Also there's been massive crashes with global companies fairly recently as well that should have triggered a massive global financial catastrophe yet the markets have bounced back which also shows to me that God is saying not yet.

Back