What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Easiest Criminal Case to Prosecute in History.....

Mark Zuckerberg Just Confessed in Writing, and Implicated Entire US Government & Biden Administration in Conspiracy to Commit Election Interference, Extortion, Treason, Mass Murder & Crimes Against Humanity

....we just uncovered the greatest conspiracy to betray the citizens of America and commit treason since Benedict Arnold.

But this time we can add mass murder and crimes against humanity. And the confession is in writing, for all the world to see. This massive criminal case is gift wrapped with a bow on top.

Mark Zuckerberg just confessed, in writing, in front of the whole world, to terrible crimes against America, the US Constitution and the American people- all because he was forced, extorted (and I’m guessing bribed, blackmailed or threatened too) by the US government and the highest officials of the Biden administration.

Zuckerberg implicated the entire US government, and top officials of the Biden administration. These government gangsters bullied, intimidated, threatened (and no doubt bribed or blackmailed) Zuckerberg and his staff to commit these terrible crimes against the American people.

These are the highest crimes- including election interference, mass murder, crimes against humanity and TREASON.

Zuckerberg is a witness to all of it. The government and top officials of the Biden administration intimidated Zuckerberg and his staff into rigging and fixing the 2020 election- by covering up the Hunter Biden laptop. This allowed Democrats to steal a presidential election from President Trump.

Complete Article

I don't know Wayne Root, but based on his statements over the years I have very little respect for him. He seems to me to be a blowhard, certainly not of the intellectual or moral character of a Rush Limbaugh. That said, even if he were correct in this case I have to ask so what? Unless Trump wins it is certain nothing will be done. And even if he does win, the way the system is rigged it is unlikely that any action taken to correct high level evils such as this will produce any results. There is only one way in which evil will be stopped and injustice corrected: and you and I know what that is. Or rather, who that is. And He will not be arriving on the scene until 7 years after He takes us home for the wedding feast.

In light of Mark Zuckerberg confession, since he admitted he was "influenced" by the government to censor certain topics, as of presently he's still placing people in " Facebook jail" for just posting scripture. So I don't know what the motive is that he came out with his confession but apparently he's still biased towards the truth of the Bible.

Trey Gowdy spent 4 years investigating the Democratic Crime Syndicate. Not one indictment was issued.

The Democrats spent 4 years investigating Republican President Donald Trump and the Democratic Crime Syndicate has issued dozens of indictments. They have arrested the man. They have convicted the man. They have tried to destroy and kill the man. Plus they are not done indicting him.

Back