What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas chemical plant explosion sparks large fire, evacuation and shelter in place orders issued

1LoverofGod

Well-known
An explosion has triggered a large fire at a chemical plant in Shepherd, Texas, sending massive plumes of black smoke into the sky.

The "plant explosion" and following chemical fire unfolded Wednesday morning, the San Jacinto County Office of Emergency Management said.

The blaze prompted the evacuation of a private school on Farm-to-Market Road 1127 and officials to issue a five-mile shelter-in-place warning.

More

I wonder what caused the explosion.
Perhaps I'm too suspicious but these days it seems that most if not all of these plant explosions, train derailments, forest fires, etc. are criminal acts and even probably caused by folks who are paid by globalists. They are very serious about wanting to reduce the world's population and also about getting rid of the strength of the US.

Perhaps I'm too suspicious but these days it seems that most if not all of these plant explosions, train derailments, forest fires, etc. are criminal acts and even probably caused by folks who are paid by globalists. They are very serious about wanting to reduce the world's population and also about getting rid of the strength of the US.
Exactly why I am curious about this latest event. It may be sheer accident. Or ...

It's becoming obvious that many of these "accidents" follow a pattern. If I felt up to it, I'd be looking at what that factory makes, and who needs large amounts of it for what domestic purpose and I would not be shocked if it indirectly or even directly interferes with what is now known as "the supply chain".

It's gotten to the point that I no longer view things as accidental till proven otherwise like I used to do, I look and wonder immediately who gets hurt and more often than not, it's the average voter - the regular ordinary minding their own business, paying their taxes and staying out of trouble kind of people.

BECAUSE I'm following a principle of logic, which is that the simplest, most common explanation is usually the correct one. Now that simplest, most common explanation is like the Babylon Bee recently joked:

"conspiracy theorists -- 100% right"
"most news sources and main stream media" 0% right"

shuffles over to join the tin foil hat crowd... adusts tin foil hat to fit and starts singing the tin foil hat national anthem.....

What chemical plant exploded in Texas today?

images

The "plant explosion" and the following chemical fire unfolded Wednesday morning at Sound Resource Solutions, which makes solvents for glue and paint remover, the San Jacinto County Office of Emergency Management said.

The fire began when an employee noticed a container leaking and tried to move it with a forklift, it then ignited.

Exactly why I am curious about this latest event. It may be sheer accident. Or ...

It's not too hard for saboteurs to create a point of failure where a subsequent investigation makes it plausible that it was an accident. There's just been too much of this sort of thing for the majority of it to be accidental. There are evil forces at work, IMO.

Back