What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sinwar surrounds himself with 22 hostages, for protection

Almost Heaven

Well-known
Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar was surrounded by 22 bound hostages, to prevent his assassination, the UK Jewish Chronical reported on Wednesday, citing intelligence sources. According to the report, all other live captives were being held by other groups in the Strip who also want to remove Sinwar from power. (Ynet)

The Hamas terror group is losing control of Gaza's smaller terror groups, the Jewish Chronicle reported Wednesday, citing Israeli military sources.

The report noted that some of the smallest organizations, such as the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the Mujahideen Brigades, the al-Nasser Salah al-Deen Brigades, and the al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, have "cut off" and no longer heed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar's instructions, These groups hold an unknown number of hostages.

Only about 20 living hostages are held by Hamas, while the other terror groups hold the remaining hostages.

According to the Chronicle, 22 handcuffed hostages are still believed to be alive - out of 108 still in Gaza - and those hostages are being forced into service as Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar's human shields.

Israel has also had multiple opportunities to eliminate Sinwar - but the orders to do so were not given due to the risk to the hostages who surround him.

Last week, reports said that Sinwar is demanding that his life and safety be assured as part of any ceasefire-hostage swap deal.

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar was surrounded by 22 bound hostages, to prevent his assassination

🐔 No chicken emoji, but there's a rooster that identifies as female

This is a family-friendly, Christian board, so I can't post what I really think about this individual.

God will get him, unless he comes to saving faith before he dies.
What a coup over the devil for The Holy Ghost that would be! Snatching that particular person out of the jaws of eternal death.

Such cowards. I thought they all wanted to be martyrs! We always find these guys hiding in holes. Sadaam Hussein was found in a hole. Muammar Gaddafi was found in a drainage pipe.

They're eager to get to their eternal destination, so they've got a head start down
I very much doubt there are any virgins left in Hell :lol:

Back