What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schweizer Vindicated… Again! DOJ to Seek Charges Against Hunter Biden for Influence Peddling Abroad

Everlasting Life

By grace, through faith in Jesus

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) formally alleged in court filings this week that Hunter Biden was involved in influence peddling overseas, confirming the reporting of Peter Schweizer in the 2018 book Secret Empires.

The court filings by the DOJ document payments made to Hunter Biden by Romanian oligarch Gabriel Popoviciu, who is now cooperating with DOJ prosecutors. They state that the deal was structured to avoid the filings required under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA)...

Hunter is one really messed up kid. I say kid because it seems like he never grew up. It seems to me that the ring leader in the whole mess is his dad. It appears his dad used family members in a scheme to peddle influence for big bucks. If I had a dad like that I'm pretty sure I'd be messed up too. It's no wonder that Hunter is a crackhead :(.

Back