What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russia warns the United States of the risks of World War Three

1LoverofGod

Well-known
From Reuters

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said the West was playing with fire by considering allowing Ukraine to strike deep into Russia with Western missiles and cautioned the United States on Tuesday that World War Three would not be confined to Europe.

Ukraine attacked Russia's western Kursk region on Aug. 6 and has carved out a slice of territory in the biggest foreign attack on Russia since World War Two. President Vladimir Putin said there would be a worthy response from Russia to the attack.

Sergei Lavrov, who has served as Putin's foreign minister for more than 20 years, said that the West was seeking to escalate the Ukraine war and was "asking for trouble" by considering Ukrainian requests to loosen curbs on using foreign-supplied weapons.

More

Yes, on his own, Putin holds a weak hand. The real danger comes if he is able to elicit the support of China and/or North Korea and/or the Middle Eastern Muslim countries, which is increasingly likely. If he has those, then World War 3 is a very real possibility; one that NATO and the United States would have a hard time dealing with. The destruction to infrastructure and populace would be immeasurable.

Putin cant even finish off tiny Ukraine. Im starting to understand why Russia will be just one element of Ez38-39, they need many other countries to make them strong.

Yes, he has a huge stockpile of Nukes, but so do we.
I've been monitoring the Russia/Ukraine war and Russia has stepped up the attacks. Yesterday Russia took out more than half of Ukraine's power sources and left half the country with no water or electricity. The more damage Russia does the more NATO will be tested to see how far they will go to help Ukraine and it's going to get very interesting, and not in a good way if NATO gets more physically involved in that war.

Yes, on his own, Putin holds a weak hand. The real danger comes if he is able to elicit the support of China and/or North Korea and/or the Middle Eastern Muslim countries, which is increasingly likely. If he has those, then World War 3 is a very real possibility; one that NATO and the United States would have a hard time dealing with. The destruction to infrastructure and populace would be immeasurable.
And Putin knows he needs the assistance from China, N Korea and Iran because he can't take on NATO alone. That's why he's made his personal visits to those leaders to get insurance policies made.

After 60 years of monitoring world affairs, we have never been this close to World War 3. Never.

Thank you Mr Biden and the Democrat elite who run you. Of course, a world war will meet two of the globalists' goals: 1) greatly reducing the world's population; 2) creating the conditions that only a single world government can solve.

After 60 years of monitoring world affairs, we have never been this close to World War 3. Never.

Thank you Mr Biden and the Democrat elite who run you. Of course, a world war will meet two of the globalists' goals: 1) greatly reducing the world's population; 2) creating the conditions that only a single world government can solve.
I agree that WWW3 appears close. However, Im not sure what side of the rapture it takes place.

I can't think of scripture mentioning that we would have WW1&WW2, it mentions wars in general, so the possibility of WW3 "can" happen, but in my ignorance I can say that the difference now is that WW3 is Nuclear capable and if nuclear weapons were used on a global scale it may annihilate humanity and God would not permit that. He has set His Day to judge the nations, and so be it. The Restrainer holds back the evil from doing more harm by humans than God will allow, so I don't believe a real WW3 would take place where all of the nuclear capable NATO nations and the adversaries would take place this side of the Red Horseman in the breaking of the second seal.

I can't think of scripture mentioning that we would have WW1&WW2, it mentions wars in general, so the possibility of WW3 "can" happen, but in my ignorance I can say that the difference now is that WW3 is Nuclear capable and if nuclear weapons were used on a global scale it may annihilate humanity and God would not permit that. He has set His Day to judge the nations, and so be it. The Restrainer holds back the evil from doing more harm by humans than God will allow, so I don't believe a real WW3 would take place where all of the nuclear capable NATO nations and the adversaries would take place this side of the Red Horseman in the breaking of the second seal.
You can have a world war without nukes. Lots of countries with nukes have had wars without using them.

You can have a world war without nukes. Lots of countries with nukes have had wars without using them.
I honestly believe even Putin is too smart to start a nuclear war because there would be no winners. He would have to be suicidal and not care whether he wins or not to do anything to start a nuclear war. There is military activity going on now like in the ME and are using technology and conventional weapons, so you are correct.

I honestly believe even Putin is too smart to start a nuclear war because there would be no winners. He would have to be suicidal and not care whether he wins or not to do anything to start a nuclear war. There is military activity going on now like in the ME and are using technology and conventional weapons, so you are correct.

It appears the only possibly effective defense Russia has may be its nuclear arsenal, so it might depend on how far NATO goes in this whole mess. As far as North Korea they're really a non-player on the world stage and China's ability to forward deploy large numbers of fighters and large amounts of military equipment and support is questionable.

My thoughts, and nothing more than my thoughts is we might see the use of nuclear weapons on a non-global scale before the Rapture, but not more than that.

It appears the only possibly effective defense Russia has may be its nuclear arsenal, so it might depend on how far NATO goes in this whole mess. As far as North Korea they're really a non-player on the world stage and China's ability to forward deploy large numbers of fighters and large amounts of military equipment and support is questionable.

My thoughts, and nothing more than my thoughts is we might see the use of nuclear weapons on a non-global scale before the Rapture, but not more than that.
I think so too. A small scale use but not on a global scale. You made me chuckle mentioning North Korea because all that came to mind was the many attempts they've made in testing their missiles and they turn out to be Duds and fail testing.

I think so too. A small scale use but not on a global scale. You made me chuckle mentioning North Korea because all that came to mind was the many attempts they've made in testing their missiles and they turn out to be Duds and fail testing.

If a global nuclear war happened now, it would make things kind of difficult for Tribulation events unless the Tribulation is a hundred years or more away. There would be plenty of survivors but the world would be a different place. For survivors it would likely be back to hunting and gathering, farming, getting by without modern technology.

I think we're at the doorstep to Tribulation which is why I don't personally think we'll see a global nuclear war.

China is way worse than Russia could ever dream of being. They have a tendency to woo others, only to add to their coming might. They don't seem too distracted with conducting social experiments in their military or breeding a culture of milksops. If there was one crew I'd love to have a go at, it'd be them. Not barbarians in the desert or the paper tiger that is Russia. It'd be China.

Back