What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Right on Cue: Clintons Endorse Kamala Harris After Joe Biden Drops Out of 2024 Race

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Sunday endorsed Kamala Harris shortly after Joe Biden announced he is dropping out of the 2024 race.
Joe Biden officially dropped out of the 2024 presidential race on Sunday.

About 30 minutes later Joe Biden endorsed Kamala Harris.

“My fellow Democrats, I have decided not to accept the nomination and to focus all my energies on my duties as President for the remainder of my term. My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it’s been the best decision I’ve made. Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump. Let’s do this.” Biden said on X.

Right on cue, the Clintons endorsed Kamala Harris.
The Democrat machine, with Obama at the helm, pushed Joe Biden out of the race.

More

Donald Trump: Kamala Harris Will Be Easier to Defeat than Joe Biden

It is unclear if Harris can win the nomination. She holds a 36 percent approval rating nationwide, according to FiveThirtyEight.

CNN’s Kaitlan Collins reported Trump’s remarks with her network after Biden stepped aside:

In a phone call with CNN minutes after Biden announced his exit from the 2024 race, former President Trump responded, “He is the worst president in the history of our country. He goes down as the single worst president by far in the history of our country.” While it’s unclear who the Democratic nominee will be, Trump said he thinks VP Harris will be easier to defeat than Biden would have been.

Donald Trump Jr. slammed Harris as “even more liberal and less competent than Joe”:
Kamala Harris owns the entire leftwing policy record of Joe Biden. The only difference is that she is even more liberal and less competent than Joe, which is really saying something. She was put in charge of the border and we saw the worst invasion of illegals in our history!!!

More

I am not making a prediction but I do have an assumption that there will be talks behind the scenes with the major "elite" Dem and overseas puppeteers on whether Biden needs to resign from office to give Harris a chance to look/be presidential, bring in the rabid dog best VPOTUS choice, and have some MAJOR events take place to bring her fame and notoriety that gives her a chance on Election Day. Thoughts?

Part of Vice President Harris' problem is not being able to defend herself without attacking President Biden, and having to defend President Biden. The joys of being a Vice President and potentially running for President :lol:

I hope she's better than what she's had to project and limited to saying by virtue of playing second fiddle.

She'd have a better chance if President Biden would simply resign, so Vice President Harris would have an opportunity to demonstrate something other than the required support of and (public) agreement with the (senile) President.

Back