What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REVEALED: Here’s How the Biden-Harris Regime Subsidized the Venezuelan Gangs That Took Over Apartments in Aurora, Colorado

The Biden-Harris Regime subsidized the Venezuelan gangs that are taking over apartment complexes in Aurora, Colorado, and extorting the tenants for rent payments.
“Tren de Aragua has threatened to kill (and, in certain instances, has apparently actively attempted to kill) members of Whispering Pines management…” according to the lawsuit obtained by CBS News.

According to the document, in April 2024, a housekeeper called the property manager “informing him that two individuals at the property went into an apartment, came out with large firearms, and were coming to kill him (the property manager).”

The property manager told investigators that the TdA gang members host “parties” in the vacant units where they “serve drugs and child prostitution.”

The Biden-Harris Regime, through the “American Rescue Plan,” allocated $3.8 billion to Colorado and in turn, Aurora funneled $5 million to two left-wing NGOs that secured housing for the Venezuelan gangs.

Complete Article

:mad: :apost: :ban:

I'm glad my apartment complex and all of the other multi-family nearby on our side of the big, busy street all the way to the highway over a mile on the other side, don't take any government assistance/subsidies/programs, so they can't be force-fed tenants, crime is much lower than one would expect in such a densely populated area, and virtually none of the problems that usually accompany people using assistance/subsidy programs. Since the largest apartment is two-bedroom, and there aren't many of those, and they strictly enforce how many people can live in an apartment based on number of bedrooms and ages (max 4 total in 2-bedroom, max 2 total in 1- BR, and max total 2 adults/no children in studios), there aren't hordes of children, either. Except Sunday evenings at the indoor pool when I think every family with child(ren) goes :lol:

The apartment complex is very responsive to tenant concerns, both for the benefit of the tenants and the long-term safety, care, cleanliness, sanitation and viability of the complex. Problem tenants are evicted quickly for cause. Not perfect by a long shot, but a lot better than I expected at an apartment :)

It helps a great deal that the owners and nearly all staff are Christians :)

Back