What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reports: US officials warn Israel it has limited time before support for war wanes

1LoverofGod

Well-known

Amid Israel’s war against Hamas, US media says pressure growing in Washington to call for ceasefire and create distance from images coming out of Strip​

US President Joe Biden’s administration is facing increased pressure in Washington to change course on Israel’s war against the Hamas terror group in Gaza and to publicly call for a ceasefire, US media reported on Friday, as the administration grows wary that images of death and destruction in the Strip may isolate the country on the global stage.

According to CNN, top Biden administration officials have been increasingly warning Israel that it will become more and more challenging to pursue Jerusalem’s goal of toppling Hamas in Gaza, where the group has been in power since 2007, due to the international outcry, and that there is limited time to do so with full US support.

The outlet quoted unnamed sources who alleged that Biden’s close advisers believe it may be a matter of weeks before the White House is compelled to call for a ceasefire.

More

God is watching.

Intercessory prayer for Israel, Canada, and the United States.

18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,
21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.
Genesis 15:18-21, KJV

1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
Joshua 1:1-6, KJV

9 The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.

Numbers 24:9, GNT

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:
Dear God, please hurry up! :rapture:

Back