What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prime Minister Netanyahu in the Knesset plenary:

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
Prime Minister Netanyahu in the Knesset plenary:

We are making progress in destroying Hamas, we have entered Rafah and Philadelphi and are holding them by the throat.
We are coming to eliminate the military and governmental capabilities of Hamas and we are moving towards it.

They said we wouldn't enter Rafah and I said yes we will because we had no choice.
Would the Allied forces , after invading Normandy and destroying 80 percent, insist on leaving 20 percent? In the Middle East, the strong and determined are valued - not the weak and fragile.

They said that Hamas would not bend, but suddenly Hamas agrees to not ending the war.
Suddenly under the pressure and the blows he bends.
The more we persist in the pressure, the more it will give up - this is the only way to release as much as possible.

Turning to the opposition: you would have surrendered a long time ago, and Muhammad Deif would have walked around as a winner. You would give him a gas agreement in Gaza...
I will reveal 2 secrets to you.

1. The pressure I'm talking about should be directed at Sinwar - not the Prime Minister of Israel.

2. Your pressure on me will not help. I am determined to win and most of the people are with me. Your way is to lose the war and also abandon the kidnapped. I am determined to win the war and free the hostages. This is the absolute victory.

Before the final word: the state, national investigation committee will be established - whatever you want.

But I will tell you: I received a letter written by the Duke of Wellington to the government in London. He was in Spain on the way to Portugal. The investigative committee they had set up was on its way to him, met and asked to know about the number of saddles for the horses and the tarpaulins of the tents.
Wellington replied: I greatly appreciate this inspection and I would like to report a shortage of sterling shot in the 1st regiment, and there is also a question of jam jars in another regiment but please decide between 2 tasks:
Do you want me to deal with responding to your unelected officials? Or will I defeat Napoleon???

I now want to beat Hamas! And there will be time later to check all the jam jars and other things.

I received a letter written by the Duke of Wellington to the government in London. He was in Spain on the way to Portugal. The investigative committee they had set up was on its way to him, met and asked to know about the number of saddles for the horses and the tarpaulins of the tents.
Wellington replied: I greatly appreciate this inspection and I would like to report a shortage of sterling shot in the 1st regiment, and there is also a question of jam jars in another regiment but please decide between 2 tasks:
Do you want me to deal with responding to your unelected officials? Or will I defeat Napoleon???

I now want to beat Hamas! And there will be time later to check all the jam jars and other things.
Putting it all into perspective! Interesting to see how bureaucrats continue to function to prevent progress.

Back