What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President Biden will make statement TONIGHT after US and UK military strikes on Houthi targets in Yemen....

1LoverofGod

Well-known

White House has warned of 'consequences' for continued attacks on Red Sea shipping...​

President Biden is expected to make a statement tonight after the US and UK conduct military strikes against the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen.

The strikes are expected shortly with a series of statements from the US, UK and other international allies to follow, the Times reports.

Both the UK and the US warned there could be consequences if ships are continually targeted in the Red Sea.

Joint US and British forces shot down 18 drones and three missiles launched by the Houthis late Tuesday, in what was described as their biggest attack so far in solidarity with Palestinians in Hamas-ruled Gaza.

More

White House has warned of 'consequences' for continued attacks on Red Sea shipping...​

President Biden is expected to make a statement tonight after the US and UK conduct military strikes against the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen.

The strikes are expected shortly with a series of statements from the US, UK and other international allies to follow, the Times reports.

Both the UK and the US warned there could be consequences if ships are continually targeted in the Red Sea.

Joint US and British forces shot down 18 drones and three missiles launched by the Houthis late Tuesday, in what was described as their biggest attack so far in solidarity with Palestinians in Hamas-ruled Gaza.

More

I know what I'm not watching tonight.:tsk:

I'll catch the highlights tomorrow.

Back