What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preparing for action in Iran? IAF practices strikes on distant targets

**Forwarded from watch.org Bill Koenig website:

Security echelon concerned Iran is exploiting Israel's preoccupation with wars in Gaza and Lebanon to advance its nuclear program. Ultimately, Israel hopes for US intervention.
The Israeli Air Force has been conducting extensive training exercises simulating long-range strikes on distant targets, potentially in preparation for action against Iran. These drills come amid growing concerns that Tehran is exploiting Israel's current focus on the war against the Hamas terrorist organization in the Gaza Strip as well as against Hezbollah in Lebanon to accelerate its nuclear program.

According to reports obtained by Israel Hayom, the IAF has carried out several such exercises in recent weeks. These drills involve long-distance flights and operational activities targeting remote locations, incorporating refueling aircraft, transport planes, and additional units to prepare for potential operations in Iran.

The heightened focus on Iran stems from intelligence assessments suggesting Tehran is making "alarming and unprecedented" progress toward a military nuclear capability. This development has raised concerns within the security establishment, prompting the creation of an Iran department within the Air Force's operational headquarters during the ongoing war.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, in a recent meeting with US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, emphasized the urgency of the situation, stating, "Now is the time to fulfill the commitment made by all recent US administrations: preventing a nuclear Iran – time is running out on this issue."

More

Hmm maybe the lack of inaction from America moght force Israel's hands to fulfil Jeremiah 49
I was thinking that too when I read the article. Bill Salus has done extensive study on Middle East end times prophecy and he believes that Jeremiah 49 prophecy of the destruction of Elam has not yet been fulfilled.
On Prophecy Depot ministries he has a good article giving the stance others have about whether this prophecy has already been fulfilled and he gives convincing evidence that it's a future fulfillment using historical facts from scripture to support his conclusion.
Interesting developments indeed going on with Iran.

I was thinking that too when I read the article. Bill Salus has done extensive study on Middle East end times prophecy and he believes that Jeremiah 49 prophecy of the destruction of Elam has not yet been fulfilled.
On Prophecy Depot ministries he has a good article giving the stance others have about whether this prophecy has already been fulfilled and he gives convincing evidence that it's a future fulfillment using historical facts from scripture to support his conclusion.
Yeah i know of Bill Salus, the famous Psalm 83 man🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just for you Rose (and everyone else of course LOL)

It's a Q & A with Bill Salus and Gary Stearman about Israel's wars and the directions it could go

Just for you Rose (and everyone else of course LOL)

It's a Q & A with Bill Salus and Gary Stearman about Israel's wars and the directions it could go

Thank you brother. I did watch that video. 🥰

Thank you brother. I did watch that video. 🥰
I watched the video at night, i didn't' want to have caffeine because i wanted to have a decent night's rest so i went to Milo as my energy source as Bill's voice can put you to sleep due to his monotone mumbling.

It was too good of a topic to fall asleep on so i made sure i was awake for the whole video before crashing out LOL

Back