What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Thin Ice With God: The Growing Betrayal of Israel And Obsession With Dividing Jerusalem

1LoverofGod

Well-known
ByJonathan Brentner for
Harbinger's Daily
January 29, 2024

In regard to its policy on Israel, the Biden administration is skating on thin ice. In the natural realm, this represents danger and death. If Israel remains God’s chosen people to whom He gave the Land of Israel, and they are, then the current position of the U.S. government is foolhardy at best.

Let’s begin by examining what President Biden and U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken bring to the table. They claim that the only path to peace is the establishment of a Palestinian State, which would divide both the Land and Jerusalem. Even worse, they are attempting to force Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu to accept their solution.

In an article on her website, Caroline Glick wrote, “The Biden administration showed its hand on Tuesday when U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken gave Israel an ultimatum to support Palestinian statehood or risk demonization by the administration.”

This is blackmail; it’s the U.S. seeking to impose its will in defiance of Israel’s elected leader. This strong-armed approach displays a total lack of concern for its people.

The January 22, 2024, Harbinger’s Daily update on Israel’s ongoing war contains quotes from the Israeli Prime Minister stating his total disagreement with the Biden administration. He recently rejected the U.S. President’s solution of a non-militarized Palestinian state. In doing so, he said, “I will not compromise on full Israeli security control of all territory west of the Jordan River.”

Naivety.....
More

In an article on her website, Caroline Glick wrote, “The Biden administration showed its hand on Tuesday when U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken gave Israel an ultimatum to support Palestinian statehood or risk demonization by the administration.”
She is my go-to for Israel/US politics. I pray the Biden admin will be hindered from this evil move.

Things are going to escalate more after this i reckon:

‘Not a joke’: Horror as Israeli map showing ‘return to Gaza’ released amid festival-like scenes​

A “repulsive” new plan from some of Israel’s most powerful people has been revealed amid festival-like scenes. And it has not gone down well with some.

Wild scenes have played out in Israel where an impassioned audience of thousands heard plans to rebuild Jewish Israeli settlements in the heart of the Gaza Strip and a push for the “voluntary migration” of the Palestinian population elsewhere.
The festival-like event — called the “Victory of Israel Conference: Settlement Brings Security” — was attended by 11 government ministers and 15 coalition politicians on Sunday.

Back