What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC drag marchers chant 'We're coming for your children' during pride event

• Thread starter Thread starter ....
  • Start date Start date
?

NYC drag marchers chant 'We're coming for your children' during pride event​

From FoxNews:

LGBTQ activists at New York City's annual drag queen parade chanted, "We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children" in Manhattan on Friday.

The group of hundreds of drag queens and other members of the LGBTQ community marched through NYC's Tompkins Square Park. The parade kicked off NYC's "Pride Weekend," which marks the anniversary of the 1969 Stonewall Riots, a major moment in the success of gay rights in the U.S.

Friday's drag march went through NYC's East Village and ended at the Stonewall Inn.

Video shared on social media showed that, in addition to chants about "coming for your children," marchers could be heard saying, "We’re here, we’re queer, we’re not going shopping."
(more)

My reply should any of those chanting marchers get in my face (unless The Holy Ghost directs otherwise at the time)

I'm straight
I wait
For Jesus to return.

Anymore, I've been wearing my John 3:16 shirts with the verse spelled out a lot more often than my other Christian T shirts. The Holy Ghost and Word of God never return void :) Don't have to interrupt anyone's blaspheming or threatening or depravity to bring The Gospel and share it with everyone I see :D

Jesus Loves Me (both verses) good to sing in the face of opposition . . .

My reply should any of those chanting marchers get in my face (unless The Holy Ghost directs otherwise at the time)

I'm straight
I wait
For Jesus to return.

Anymore, I've been wearing my John 3:16 shirts with the verse spelled out a lot more often than my other Christian T shirts. The Holy Ghost and Word of God never return void :) Don't have to interrupt anyone's blaspheming or threatening or depravity to bring The Gospel and share it with everyone I see :D

Jesus Loves Me (both verses) good to sing in the face of opposition . . .
Good idea!

BTW: if all of us ever decide to meet up IRL, we;ll just look for the lady with the "John 3:16" shirt and agree to meet up where she is! :p

We need to tell them about Jesus and I know they will try and refuse to listen BUT once it is out of your mouth and in their heads then you have done your part and planted it. God will water it and make it grow. God can do the impossible.

Back