What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nikki Haley Voters PAC Backs Kamala Harris: ‘There Is No Time to Lose’

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
A PAC supposedly representing Nikki Haley voters is now backing Vice President Kamala Harris in the general election race.

The PAC is throwing its full weight behind Harris whom President Joe Biden endorsed on Sunday after announcing he will not seek reelection after all.

“We support @JoeBiden’s recommendation and will immediately change the name of our organization to Haley Voters for Harris. There is no time to lose,” the PAC wrote on social media, deeming her a “tough prosecutor” while giving recommendations for a running mate.

It just shows what kind of people were funneling money to Haley. It's not too much of a reflection on Haley herself as beggers (politicians) can rarely be choosers. I'm sure she had to take money from whatever PACs would offer it to her in order to run for President.

A PAC supposedly representing Nikki Haley voters is now backing Vice President Kamala Harris in the general election race.

The PAC is throwing its full weight behind Harris whom President Joe Biden endorsed on Sunday after announcing he will not seek reelection after all.

“We support @JoeBiden’s recommendation and will immediately change the name of our organization to Haley Voters for Harris. There is no time to lose,” the PAC wrote on social media, deeming her a “tough prosecutor” while giving recommendations for a running mate.

It just shows what kind of people were funneling money to Haley. It's not too much of a reflection on Haley herself as beggers (politicians) can rarely be choosers. I'm sure she had to take money from whatever PACs would offer it to her in order to run for President.
Nikki Haley at the Republican Convention endorses Donald Trump for President.

Nikki Haley at the Republican Convention endorses Donald Trump for President.

She's registered as a republican so if she wants to stay in the game she has to whether she wants to or not. She seems to be playing both the MAGA and RINO sides of the fence with the things she says so I reckon she's doing what she can to maybe run for President or something else again in the future.

I hope this is either a mistake or some organization has used Nikki's name without permission and will get its assets taken in a huge, very public, lawsuit.

If it isn't, GOP needs to divest itself of her.

It's a PAC that was feeding money to Haley in the hopes she would beat Trump. The politician has no say over the PAC other than to accept their money or not.

This just shows how our system is Irretrievably broken. Corrupt to the absolute core.
Money money money.

Yep. In order to run/stay in a race, the wannabe politician needs money to run. One or more PACs step in and the politician becomes dependent upon that money. After victory, the donor organizations expect their investment to yield results that are favorable to them.

So, I just read a headline that "Obama 2.0? How Kamala Harris’ social media strategy is shaping her campaign". So, we go from her basically not getting any dust kicked up over her at all and getting readily ushered out of the campaign the last time she made her bid. Now, she's potentially Obama 2.0? What the what?

I don't think Harris will get another opportunity to be POTUS after 2024. It's now or never. However, the craziest things happen and Dems eat their own during some of their POTUS primaries so it's possible she could put her name in every 4 years for another 20+ years and somehow become their front runner all over again.

On the idea that she is Obama 2.0, I see that as true and without dispute. She is the most liberal candidate coming out of having been the most liberal congress critter.....which is what Obama was before he ran in 2008. She is radical, she is progressive, she is a rubber stamp to every vile and stupid thing they come up with.....so in other ways she's even more rabid than Obama was going into and thru his 8 years.

Back