What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New World Order Morphed into Global Governance

Thanks to U.N. Agenda 21 signed by most nations in 1992, and to President Clinton who started its implementation at all levels of government, U.N. global governance has expanded and taken over everything with SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT and its lynchpin, SUSTAINABILITY.

In 1990-1991, following the 1989 collapse of the Soviet Union, the idea of President Bush’s New World Order (NWO) quickly became part of the media lexicon. Bush had “emphasized the New World Order in a nationally televised address and in his official letter to Congress.” He said that he was going “to craft a new world order for the resolution of disputes.”

The New World Order was a major step toward one world government/global governance. The New World Order was not designed to benefit the average, tax paying American, but the elites and the Marxist billionaires.

The end of separate nations governing their own citizens is here, along with the serious damage to western civilization. Global governance by elites who know best what is good for us is threatening our health, survival, and the self-sufficiency of healthy food production is in serious trouble. We don’t need to eat bugs with the dangerous chitin which humans cannot digest.

Read Complete Article:

7 “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns"
Daniel 7:7

7 “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns"
Daniel 7:7
Horrendous times when the final beast government is upon the world. Thankfully, I believe scripture supports the church will be gone before the beast system is fully implemented. Throughout history, every attempt for a global government has been stopped by the Restraining Force, and we know who He is.

I believe scripture supports the church will be gone before the beast system is fully implemented.

I agree that the Church will be gone before the beast system is FULLY implemented. Global government has been thwarted throughout history, however there is a time when it will not, and Scripture tells us enough that we know that we might (not will) see as much as some form of global government including the rise of the 10 kings before the Rapture. Those things will develop before the antichrist confirms that 7 year covenant that marks the beginning of the Tribulation period.

I agree that the Church will be gone before the beast system is FULLY implemented. Global government has been thwarted throughout history, however there is a time when it will not, and Scripture tells us enough that we know that we might (not will) see as much as some form of global government including the rise of the 10 kings before the Rapture. Those things will develop before the antichrist confirms that 7 year covenant that marks the beginning of the Tribulation period.
Yes, the ten kings, out of which the AC comes could soon be in place. Which I believe indicates our time is short, or at least early in the season.

After the rapture, the global chaos it will cause in many countries will finally allow the perfect time for the final beast system to take charge.

I do believe we will be here long enough to see the final beast system forming, and only He knows how close we will come.

The rapture is imminent and can happen anytime. We know by 2 Thessalonians 2 that the man of lawlessness is not revealed until the Restrainer is taken out of the way, which indicates the Church will be gone before the revealing of Antichrist.

I think it's Possible we Could see the formation of the Beast System before the rapture, should we still be here when it happens.
But certainly the Church is not here when Antichrist is revealed.

I conclude the possibility of our seeing the Formation of the Beast system, based on scripture because by examining what I read in Revelation 17 V12-13 it appears that the Ten Horn Kingdom is already in place but doesn't initially have control over the world as The One World Government until Antichrist comes and subdues the three horns as Daniel 7:7-8 explains and the Revelation 17:12-13 passage indicates the Beast System though in place doesn't have its global governing power yet until they give Power to the Beast, the Antichrist, to Rule and he's the one who allows for the Ten horn kingdom to have ruling power as the One World government.
I believe America is the major president holding back the globalists from setting up their OWG and America has to lose it's sovereignty for it to happen. That may take place after the rapture. IDK.

I imagine it's Antichrist's "Charismatic" and has all the answers the world wants to hear that influences all the nations to see him as the Mr Fix -it and they welcome the Global governance under Antichrist to fix all the problems the world has and this is what gives AC authorization to confirm the covenant with the many that sets off the breaking of the first seal and the Tribulation begins.

I could be wrong because the possibility could also be that the Church is raptured and the formation of the Beast system could take place during the "gap" period, if that gap theory is so and the church isn't here when that beast system forms into Ten Regions.

Whatever the timing is for the formation to be completed for the Beast System, it's visibly evident it's on its way to getting there from what we are seeing being set up on a global scale to change the world to a One World system getting prepared for the New World Order to hand over control to Antichrist.

While we can see the groundwork taking place, All the more where our eyes are kept is watching for the appearing of our Lord Jesus and our being caught up to meet Him in the air.

7 “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. 8 I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots."
Daniel 7:7-8

12“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast"
Revelation 17-12-13

16 "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words."
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

I've suspected for most of my life time that the majority of billions across earth do NOT want globalism but it seems like the spirit of evil and inevitability that is behind this is akin to what's behind many things that are so awful and heinous and destructive that never gets overturned even though good people in a majority everywhere probably wants them stamped out.......abortion, homosexuality, prostitution, illicit drugs, gambling, organized crime and criminal gangs, slavery, sex crimes, pedophilia.

They continue on b/c they are a way to power and profit......and mankind is deceitful, corrupt, and wallows in these things with a refusal to put them away and not repeat the sins and crimes and ignorance of the past.

No matter how much Christians and many others despise globalism, it's coming!

Back