What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Report Claims China Is Threatening the U.S. With a Nuclear War Warning

1LoverofGod

Well-known
China has issued a nuclear warning to the United States as several wars continue to rage on internationally.

According to the Congressional Commission on the Strategic Posture of the United States, China is warning the U.S. that "those who play with fire will perish by it" after a report notes the possibility of conflicts between Moscow and Beijing.

The 145-page report reveals that the U.S. is unprepared to face the challenge of a nuclear threat posed by Russia and China.

"It is an existential challenge for which the United States is ill-prepared unless its leaders make decisions now," the report states.

More

If the government isn't ready, God is.
There are still at least 10 Christians in each of the U.S. and Canada, to whom, by definition, God imputes Christ's righteousness, and who, by definition, bear God's Name (Christ).

And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Back