What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netanyahu Defies Biden with Unanimous Vote Against Imposed Palestinian State

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defied U.S. President Joe Biden on Sunday by submitting a resolution to his government opposing a Palestinian state imposed from outside, and having the resolution endorsed unanimously.

Netanyahu acted after U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken continued to press for Israel to accept a Palestinian state as the outcome of the war against the Hamas terrorists who began the conflict with a brutal terror attack on Israel on October 7.

The Prime Minister’s Office released the following statement:

The Israeli Government has unanimously approved a declaratory decision regarding Israel’s opposition to international diktats.
The text of the final statement:
1. Israel utterly rejects international diktats regarding a permanent settlement with the Palestinians. A settlement, if it is to be reached, will come about solely through direct negotiations between the parties, without preconditions.
2. Israel will continue to oppose unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state. Such recognition in the wake of the October 7th massacre would be a massive and unprecedented reward to terrorism and would prevent any future peace settlement.

Everybody defies Ol' Joe.
Maybe he better leave the building.
Joe Biden doesn't care about our country that is why he lets illegals come over here, and treats them better than U.S. citizens. He better watch himself trying to divide Gods land. God blesses those who bless :israel: Israel, and curses those who curse them. He should be caring about our country, and stop trying to tell Bibi how to run his.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defied U.S. President Joe Biden on Sunday by submitting a resolution to his government opposing a Palestinian state imposed from outside, and having the resolution endorsed unanimously.

Netanyahu acted after U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken continued to press for Israel to accept a Palestinian state as the outcome of the war against the Hamas terrorists who began the conflict with a brutal terror attack on Israel on October 7.

The Prime Minister’s Office released the following statement:

Yay Israel!

<3 🇺🇸<3 🇮🇱 <3

Stand strong in The Lord, Bibi

1 Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
Psalm 144:1-2, KJV

Back