What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netanyahu calls on U.S. to create new NATO-like military alliance in Middle East

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to a joint-session of Congress Wednesday, vowing “total victory” against Hamas while calling for the creation of a new multi-national military alliance that would deal with Israel’s primary Middle East nemesis, Iran.

Netanyahu’s speech did not seem in any way designed to lead to progress in months of U.S.-led pressure for Israel to stop its offensive and agree to a cease-fire.

The AP reported that Netanyahu’s speech was interrupted by frequent applause from mostly GOP lawmakers, while it met with stony silence from many leading Democrats in the chamber.

Netanyahu said the U.S. has a shared interest in his country’s fight against Hamas and other Iran-backed terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah in Lebanon.

More

I don't see this happening.
This is why I don't see a NATO like alliance as part of The Abrahamic Accords in support of Israel that would come to Israel's aid should an attack come to her.
I believe we are so close to the time of Jacob's Trouble as clearly seen by the mass global antisemitism like never seen before, that rather than an alliance for Israel, she will stand alone.......

2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. 3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. 4 In that day,” says the Lord"
Zechariah 12:2-3

This is why I don't see a NATO like alliance as part of The Abrahamic Accords in support of Israel that would come to Israel's aid should an attack come to her.
I believe we are so close to the time of Jacob's Trouble as clearly seen by the mass global antisemitism like never seen before, that rather than an alliance for Israel, she will stand alone.......

2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. 3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. 4 In that day,” says the Lord"
Zechariah 12:2-3
Not just that, Ezekiel 38 pretty much confirms that no one comes to her aid.

If any sort of alliance will come out of this, at best, itt would be in name only

Not just that, Ezekiel 38 pretty much confirms that no one comes to her aid.

If any sort of alliance will come out of this, at best, itt would be in name only
I think no one comes to Israel's aid during Gog and Magog because for one Israel is taken by surprise because she believes she's in safety, and there's no need for the nations to come to her aid because it is God Who comes to her aid swiftly and consumes the Gog led coalition. Just my assessment 🥰

Back