What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media Mourns ‘Moderate,’ ‘Pragmatic’ Hamas Leader Who Wanted to Kill All the Jews by Daniel Greenfield

Almost Heaven

Well-known
After attending the inauguration of Iran’s new president among the festive chants of “Death to America” and “Death to Israel”, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh found death waiting for him.

“We always shout: ‘Death for the sake of Allah is our loftiest aspiration,’” Haniyeh had claimed.

The Hamas billionaire who lived in luxury in Qatar hadn’t actually wanted to die, but he should have been careful what he wished for before the missile granted him the death he cheered for.

After the Hamas atrocities of Oct 7, Haniyeh had declared that we need the “blood of the women, children, and elderly” to awaken the “revolutionary spirit”. But his his dreams of killing all the Jews and seizing Israel ended when he left the protection of U.S. terrorist “allies” like Qatar and Turkey, and visited Iran.

Haniyeh never left Iran.

Earlier, Israel had taken out Fuad Shukr, the number two figure in the Hezbollah Islamic terrorist group, still wanted by the United States for his role in the Marine Corps Barracks bombing in Beirut which killed 241 American military personnel. It followed that up by taking out Haniyeh even as he was staying under the terrorist regime’s military protection in the heart of Tehran.

Allies from Doha, Moscow, Beijing and D.C. to CAIR to BLM to the BBC mourned his death.

Daniel Greenfield's analysis is spot on.

Especially this:

"Stories quickly followed about the “dangers of escalation” and a “regional war”, as they do every time Israel fights back against Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism is never an escalation, only defending against it is. Muslim terror victims are just statistics, but the death of Muslim terrorists is always the subject of worldwide concern in the international capitals of terrorist appeasement."

In my flesh, I wish we could teleport the West, particularly leftist coastal current women and weak in the knee men who have "coexist" bumper stickers on their cars, right over to where they think these folks are so cultured, caring, and current. They can get a nice tall drink of good ol' fashioned ancient barbarism. Let them have their gander with protective arms withdrawn. Their screeching would be a melody; one filled with realization and a truth so sure, it'd never be visited so happily again. One to never be embraced.

In my flesh, I wish we could teleport the West, particularly leftist coastal current women and weak in the knee men who have "coexist" bumper stickers on their cars, right over to where they think these folks are so cultured, caring, and current. They can get a nice tall drink of good ol' fashioned ancient barbarism. Let them have their gander with protective arms withdrawn. Thier screeching would be a melody; one filled with realization and a truth so sure, it'd never be visited so happily again. One to never be embraced.
You are right. The "Left-West" doesn't know, neither care how privileged they are.
They only care about their creature comforts, and their sports, and see nothing of the abyss that is staring them in the face.

I find it remakable how things heat up around Israel, while in Europe the sheeple only see the olympic games with their depravity.

It is really the times of Noah and Lot, we're living in.
"Let's eat and drink and make merry" .... and then .... sudden destruction.

Let's pray for the unsaved. Time is running out. Fast.

You are right. The "Left-West" doesn't know, neither care how privileged they are.
They only care about their creature comforts, and their sports, and see nothing of the abyss that is staring them in the face.

I find it remakable how things heat up around Israel, while in Europe the sheeple only see the olympic games with their depravity.

It is really the times of Noah and Lot, we're living in.
"Let's eat and drink and make merry" .... and then .... sudden destruction.

Let's pray for the unsaved. Time is running out. Fast.
Amen and amen! I'll see you on the way up, Kaatje.

Back