What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maine Bill Allows Authorities to Take Kids Away from Parents Who Resist Transgendering Children

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
A bill being debated in Maine’s state legislature would give authorities the power to take children away from parents who oppose allowing medical providers to impose “gender-affirming care” onto their children.

In its summary, for instance, directly states, “The bill authorizes a court to take temporary jurisdiction because a child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care or gender-affirming mental health care.”

There seems to be no provision made for religious objection.

Parents would have no parental rights on the issue; either they allow their children to be exposed to dangerous and permanent transgendering drugs and surgeries, or they lose them to the state.

:(

A bill being debated in Maine’s state legislature would give authorities the power to take children away from parents who oppose allowing medical providers to impose “gender-affirming care” onto their children.

In its summary, for instance, directly states, “The bill authorizes a court to take temporary jurisdiction because a child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care or gender-affirming mental health care.”

There seems to be no provision made for religious objection.

Parents would have no parental rights on the issue; either they allow their children to be exposed to dangerous and permanent transgendering drugs and surgeries, or they lose them to the state.

:(
This is a nightmare they act like the children belong to them. They are the parents children. If I was them, I would be moving :zoom: out of the state of Maine. These people have demonic mental issues. They are sick in the head.

This is a nightmare they act like the children belong to them. They are the parents children. If I was them, I would be moving :zoom: out of the state of Maine. These people have demonic mental issues. They are sick in the head.
A bill means it's just in the process, but if I lived in a state that had a bill like that going through the process, and if I had children, I'd immediately move the family to a safer place, then come back and put the house up for sale.

The infested ragers desire to make law abiding citizens and in this case, parents, criminally accountable to their sins is another reason they push for gun confiscation. Our founders would return the rage back at them 100 fold. Not sure how bad it will get before the final 7 years hits, but this is awful and so destructive.

Back