What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macron dissolves French parliament, calls snap elections after far-right wins EU vote

PARIS, France — French President Emmanuel Macron announced Sunday he was dissolving parliament and calling snap legislative elections after the far-right trounced his centrist alliance in EU polls.

The first round of elections for the lower house National Assembly will take place on June 30, with the second round on July 7, Macron announced in an address to the nation.

The outcome of the EU elections, he acknowledged, is “not a good result for parties who defend Europe.” Macron noted that, including the top-scoring National Rally (RN), far-right parties in France managed to take almost 40 percent of the vote in the EU elections in France.

“Far-right parties… are progressing everywhere in the continent. It is a situation to which I cannot resign myself,” he said.

More

Like a true Frenchman surrendering before defeat🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I guess that also officially strikes out his antichrist candidacy too🤣🤣🤣
100% agree!!! BOTH of your points!

He's too fussy and persnickety to be the AC - reminds me of a little old man fidgeting around the world stage, having little conniptions here and there. I'm amazed the French put up with his nonsense this far.

His start a few years back was accompanied by his announcement that his thoughts were too intelligent for the average Frenchman to understand. Such a good beginning for a man with global ambitions. He persists in meddling in affairs that are none of his concern and that's never good.

Marine Le Pen the leader of the far right has always been in the wings. I was actually surprised she didn't win the last 2 elections. BUT she is against globalism, against the EU and favours a cooperative effort between Euro countries keeping the borders distinct and separate.

So I doubt she will win.

I think Macron or his hand picked globalist successor will win. It'll be interesting to see who that is, if Macron is being sacrificed by the globalists

It IS very interesting watching the shift to the Right across Europe. Not that it will save them. The globalists have their hand picked candidates on BOTH sides of the aisle everywhere. The Hegelian dialectic process of herding the voters towards whatever the globalists want while thinking they actually have a say in the vote anymore.

I found out that the Slovakian PM Robert Fico that was shot at was an anti globalist. So that solves why he was shot at. He stopped military aid going to Ukraine, and is mildly friendly to Russia- he is left of centre BUT he is NOT for globalism.

It's not about right and left anymore

It's about globalists vs anti globalists.

100% agree!!! BOTH of your points!

He's too fussy and persnickety to be the AC - reminds me of a little old man fidgeting around the world stage, having little conniptions here and there. I'm amazed the French put up with his nonsense this far.

His start a few years back was accompanied by his announcement that his thoughts were too intelligent for the average Frenchman to understand. Such a good beginning for a man with global ambitions. He persists in meddling in affairs that are none of his concern and that's never good.

Marine Le Pen the leader of the far right has always been in the wings. I was actually surprised she didn't win the last 2 elections. BUT she is against globalism, against the EU and favours a cooperative effort between Euro countries keeping the borders distinct and separate.

So I doubt she will win.

I think Macron or his hand picked globalist successor will win. It'll be interesting to see who that is, if Macron is being sacrificed by the globalists

It IS very interesting watching the shift to the Right across Europe. Not that it will save them. The globalists have their hand picked candidates on BOTH sides of the aisle everywhere. The Hegelian dialectic process of herding the voters towards whatever the globalists want while thinking they actually have a say in the vote anymore.

I found out that the Slovakian PM Robert Fico that was shot at was an anti globalist. So that solves why he was shot at. He stopped military aid going to Ukraine, and is mildly friendly to Russia- he is left of centre BUT he is NOT for globalism.

It's not about right and left anymore

It's about globalists vs anti globalists.
Far out !!

I didn't know that was the reason behind the Slovakian's PM assassination attempt

Back