What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel to see largest influx of immigrants since Oct. 7, most from North America

Almost Heaven

Well-known
to Israel, Ben Gurion International Airport, Tel Aviv, August 22, 2024. (Nefesh B'Nefesh/Chen Galili)
Five Aliyah flights landed in Israel from North America on Thursday, amounting to the most olim arriving in Israel in a single day this year and the most arriving in a week since October 7.
Including Thursday’s new immigrants, more than 600 people are expected to make arrive on 14 flights between August 22-28 with the help of Nefesh B’Nefesh, the Aliyah and Integration Ministry, the Jewish Agency, Keren Kayemet Le’Israel, and the Jewish National Fund-US.
A statement from the groups said that some 2,000 new immigrants will arrive this summer. Israel’s newest citizens hail from a variety of US states and provinces in Canada and will settle down across Israel.

“We are in the midst of a blessed month, of witnessing an impressive increase in aliyah from around the world, despite this complex period of conflict in the north and south. I extend my heartfelt wishes to all the new olim who arrived today and over the last week from North America, driven by a strong desire to become an integral part of the Zionist story,” said Aliyah and Integration Minister Ofir Sofer.

to Israel, Ben Gurion International Airport, Tel Aviv, August 22, 2024. (Nefesh B'Nefesh/Chen Galili)
Five Aliyah flights landed in Israel from North America on Thursday, amounting to the most olim arriving in Israel in a single day this year and the most arriving in a week since October 7.
Including Thursday’s new immigrants, more than 600 people are expected to make arrive on 14 flights between August 22-28 with the help of Nefesh B’Nefesh, the Aliyah and Integration Ministry, the Jewish Agency, Keren Kayemet Le’Israel, and the Jewish National Fund-US.
A statement from the groups said that some 2,000 new immigrants will arrive this summer. Israel’s newest citizens hail from a variety of US states and provinces in Canada and will settle down across Israel.

“We are in the midst of a blessed month, of witnessing an impressive increase in aliyah from around the world, despite this complex period of conflict in the north and south. I extend my heartfelt wishes to all the new olim who arrived today and over the last week from North America, driven by a strong desire to become an integral part of the Zionist story,” said Aliyah and Integration Minister Ofir Sofer.
God bless them and may they find their Messiah soon.

Back