What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel’s full offer said to include ‘permanent’ truce before all hostages return

Netanyahu’s office calls Channel 12’s expose on a four-page Israeli hostage release and ceasefire proposal incomplete and a ‘total lie’
Israel’s proposed hostage and ceasefire deal with Hamas includes a commitment to end the war in Gaza even before all hostages are released, according to a news report on Monday, which said it had obtained the document.

Channel 12 published extensive details of what it said was Israel’s May 27 proposal, without citing sources or saying how it obtained it.

Contrary to what Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has insisted, the reported four-page document apparently does not provide for the elimination of Hamas as a governing force in Gaza, and does include an Israeli commitment to end the war even before all the hostages are released.

Immediately following the broadcast of the report, Netanyahu’s office called it misleading and said the claim Israel had agreed to end the war before achieving its goals was “a total lie.”

More

Netanyahu has been under attack by Israeli media for years. This looks like more of the same, and I'd look at Lapid, the media type and former PM of Israel (which he shared with Bennett during that interlude when they managed to grab control of the govt from Bibi last year or the year before)

And guess who was the third part of that coup to topple Bibi?

Yup, Gantz.

The same guy (not a coincidence I suspect) who just broke the coalition which will launch elections again in the seeming never ending cycle of Israeli elections.

He was counting on using the hostage crisis to bring things to a head and FORCE Israel into accepting Biden's deal.

Then the IDF under Bibi Netanyahu got several out.

And Gantz waited a day or so before pulling his support out of Netanyahu's coalition govt.

I would bet that his old pal Lapid has helped out with the media.

Watch this one get ugly.

Netanyahu has been under attack by Israeli media for years. This looks like more of the same, and I'd look at Lapid, the media type and former PM of Israel (which he shared with Bennett during that interlude when they managed to grab control of the govt from Bibi last year or the year before)

And guess who was the third part of that coup to topple Bibi?

Yup, Gantz.

The same guy (not a coincidence I suspect) who just broke the coalition which will launch elections again in the seeming never ending cycle of Israeli elections.

He was counting on using the hostage crisis to bring things to a head and FORCE Israel into accepting Biden's deal.

Then the IDF under Bibi Netanyahu got several out.

And Gantz waited a day or so before pulling his support out of Netanyahu's coalition govt.

I would bet that his old pal Lapid has helped out with the media.

Watch this one get ugly.
The Lord has definitely used Bibi as a time for Israel to succesfully defend herself.

If the leadership were to change again, who knows what sort of reprisals Israel may receive or whether the new leader would provide the necessary response to such attacks.

Back