What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IS THE UN’S PROPOSED SEVEN-YEAR PLAN PROPHETICALLY SIGNIFICANT?

1LoverofGod

Well-known
The UN recently announced that they need “7 Years of Accelerated, Transformative Action to Achieve SDGs.” The SDGs are the seventeen “Sustainable Development Goals” that the UN put in place eight years ago through which they intend to establish a one-world government.

Below is a quote from the UN’s website regarding the upcoming summit during which they hope the leaders of the world will commit to a seven-year initiative to achieve all their SDGs:

The SDG Summit, in September 2023, must signal a genuine turning point. It must mobilize the political commitment and breakthroughs our world desperately needs. It must deliver a rescue plan for people and planet.
At the center of this rescue plan, Heads of State and Government must recommit to seven years of accelerated, sustained, and transformative action, both nationally and internationally, to deliver on the promise of the SDGs. Leaders can show their resolve by adopting an ambitious and forward-looking political declaration at the SDG Summit and presenting global and national commitments for SDG transformation.
https://www.jonathanbrentner.com/ht...ven-year-plan-prophetically-significant#_edn1

Is the fact that the globalists of our day are thinking in terms of “seven years” prophetically significant?

Those who believe that the seventy weeks of Daniel 9:24-27 remain relevant for our day would answer “yes.” They teach that the last week of seven years, as the prophet describes in 9:27, awaits a future fulfillment.

Those that deny the restoration of a kingdom for Israel won’t place any prophetic significance in the UN’s seven-year plan. That’s because they claim that Daniel’s prophecy of seventy weeks is no longer relevant because the church is now God’s kingdom on earth and thus there’s no seven-year Tribulation followed by Jesus’ thousand-year reign described in Revelation 20:1-10.

Which position aligns with the words of Scripture? Let’s examine the evidence.

Read More:

The UN recently announced that they need “7 Years of Accelerated, Transformative Action to Achieve SDGs.” The SDGs are the seventeen “Sustainable Development Goals” that the UN put in place eight years ago through which they intend to establish a one-world government.

Below is a quote from the UN’s website regarding the upcoming summit during which they hope the leaders of the world will commit to a seven-year initiative to achieve all their SDGs:

Is the fact that the globalists of our day are thinking in terms of “seven years” prophetically significant?

Those who believe that the seventy weeks of Daniel 9:24-27 remain relevant for our day would answer “yes.” They teach that the last week of seven years, as the prophet describes in 9:27, awaits a future fulfillment.

Those that deny the restoration of a kingdom for Israel won’t place any prophetic significance in the UN’s seven-year plan. That’s because they claim that Daniel’s prophecy of seventy weeks is no longer relevant because the church is now God’s kingdom on earth and thus there’s no seven-year Tribulation followed by Jesus’ thousand-year reign described in Revelation 20:1-10.

Which position aligns with the words of Scripture? Let’s examine the evidence.

Read More:

Funny...the Lord has His own seven year plan; I think His is much better...

Funny...the Lord has His own seven year plan; I think His is much better...

Yeah, isn't it odd they say 7 years?

The UN is known for stealing from the Bible then take credit for what God has said.

The devil is a copycat, just like Antichrist will be counterfeit mimic of Messiah

The structure in front of the UN building in New York. The structure has a portion from Isaiah 2:4

they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

I read that this 7 year plan was put together many years ago and decided now to go through with it, making it coincidentally....7 years.

On the one hand, I think that they are saying 7 years because it just happens to be 7 years from 2030 - their big goal date. Then again, if the rapture happens soon, then this 7 year idea may not be happenstance after all.
Gets me thinking about other things in the Word that appeared to be happenstance, yet ended up fulfilling prophecy. The many things that “happened” surrounding Jesus’ birth for example.
So I remain open to the idea that this may be prophetically significant. But we won’t know until after the fact, because for it to turn into the AC’s covenant with many, we will be gone before that.

I posted this on another site, it may or may not be interesting:

Even if this isn’t the covenant, it’s another a sign of where things are headed.

I poked around the UN’s page on its 2030 agenda and thought these points from their “declaration” were interesting, among other things:

“4. As we embark on this great collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind. Recognizing that the dignity of the human person is fundamental, we wish to see the Goals and targets met for all nations and peoples and for all segments of society. And we will endeavour to reach the furthest behind first.

5. This is an Agenda of unprecedented scope and significance. It is accepted by all countries and is applicable to all, taking into account different national realities, capacities and levels of development and respecting national policies and priorities. These are universal goals and targets which involve the entire world, developed and developing countries alike. They are integrated and indivisible and balance the three dimensions of sustainable development.”

The emphasis is mine. I chuckled at the left behind bit.

I have to admit, I find their obsession with 2030 curious, especially with it potentially being the 2,000 year mark from Jesus’ crucifixion (I know opinions generally vary from 30-33 AD).

Either way I’m looking up for Jesus every day!

I find paragraphs 19 and 20 very interesting in light of religious persecution (various faiths, not just Christians and Jewish people), sharia law that oppresses women and girls, and the homosexual/transgender oppression of women and girls. Wonder how the UN expects to fix all of this? If they were to do it with integrity, there would automatically be serious conflict between the UN and both muslims and perverts :lol:

"19. We reaffirm the importance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as well as other international instruments relating to human rights and international law. We emphasize the responsibilities of all States, in conformity with the Charter of the United Nations, to respect, protect and promote human rights and fundamental freedoms for all, without distinction of any kind as to race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth, disability or other status.

20. Realizing gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls will make a crucial contribution to progress across all the Goals and targets. The achievement of full human potential and of sustainable development is not possible if one half of humanity continues to be denied its full human rights and opportunities. Women and girls must enjoy equal access to quality education, economic resources and political participation as well as equal opportunities with men and boys for employment, leadership and decision-making at all levels. We will work for a significant increase in investments to close the gender gap and strengthen support for institutions in relation to gender equality and the empowerment of women at the global, regional and national levels. All forms of discrimination and violence against women and girls will be eliminated, including through the engagement of men and boys. The systematic mainstreaming of a gender perspective in the implementation of the Agenda is crucial."

(United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development)

Back