What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iran Has Become A Proxy Of Russia… And They May Have Just Crossed The Line

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Right now, the Middle East is a boiling cauldron whose lid could blow off at any moment, a powder keg whose fuse could be easily and quickly lit.

Just this week, the US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken issued a strong warning, saying that the “incredibly volatile” Middle East hasn’t been so dangerous since the 1973 Yom Kippur War. That’s quite a statement.

The Qatari Minister of Foreign Affairs on Tuesday, whose country has been involved in the hostage negotiations with Hamas, said that regional tensions are “dancing on the edge and ready to boil over.”

“The situation is very concerning, and every day it’s getting more concerning,” the Qatari Minister stressed.

More

The whole article is :100percent: spot on.

For those that don't want to read the whole article (which would be a shame, it is very enlightning!),
Please read this:

“It is imperative to recognize the dynamics of regional alliances, especially the relationship between Iran and Russia,” the writers noted. “Increasingly, Tehran [the capital of Iran] seems to be acting not just as an ally but as a proxy for Putin’s ambitions in the Middle East, similar to how groups like Hamas and Hezbollah serve as proxies for Iran.”

Ezekiel 38:4 describes how God is going to put “hooks” in the “jaws” of Russia to draw it into this conflict in the land of Israel. It appears to me that Iran could easily be those hooks in the jaws, as Russia is deepening its ties with the country. Iran is a proxy of Russia; therefore, when Iran wants to strike Israel at some point in the future, that’s going to draw Russia inexorably into this coalition to be part of the invasion of Israel in the end times.

We have every reason to be looking for the coming of Jesus Christ at any moment.

I agree that Iran needs to be hit directly, and hit directly every time one of their proxies misbehaves. As far as crossing lines, Iran has done that hundreds of times on a regular basis, itself and through its proxies.

I don't think Iran would see itself as a proxy of Russia. Iran is following its own agenda. I do expect Russia and Iran will have an increasingly symbiotic relationship.

Were you jogging?
No, I was sitting in a chair minding my own business and about to put a sock on my left foot. Usually there has been a cause and effect to the thing, but not this time so far as I can tell. If it had occurred while I was in the process of sitting that would have been the cause. In this case I was between any actions whatsover. It's a whole new experience with the neurostimulator which I've cranked the power up on it a good bit... I'm pretty much an invalid until the old back eases up. I won't be running today.

No, I was sitting in a chair minding my own business and about to put a sock on my left foot.

My back does the same thing , usually while putting socks on especially on left foot, if I have to sit a long time in a chair that does not recline and happen to cross one leg over for quite a while can cause it to go out, sitting in the bath tubs and reach forward for the soap or to wash my feet. I have limited that last option though, I installed a wall caddy with all the shampoo & soaps and have a hanger with a long handled back/body brush, and that seems to have eliminated some problems. I'm just not very limber anymore and I should probably have a big yellow/red sticker on me that reads "Do Not Bend" :lol: Sometimes Mary has to tie my shoes/boots as I just can't do it.

:pray::pray::pray: you will mend quickly

:pray::pray::pray: you will mend quickly
Thank you. After decades of living with this I've become naturally extremely careful with my movements. In this case, there's nothing for me to learn other than what it's going to be like after it happens and how long it'll take before I can resume doing things after the injury occurs now that I have the neurostimulator. That my back hasn't become stiff like concrete is a good sign that I'll recover quickly.

You know when I was in my teens and High school I could do amazing things physically, back flips , several front flips in succession and finish with a twist to reverse flip, walk on my hands anywhere /up/down stairs , do handstand with vertical push ups(that got oohs and ahs haha) lots of different dives off 30' platform, good at gymnastics/floor exercises, high bar/rings/ parallel bars and wrestled from 6th grade into high school, and now I feel like I have barely enough talent to get out of my own way :lol: and have trouble dressing my self some days.

Very good read. I like Mark Hitchcock- he's written a number of excellent books on prophecy and this article is similar. Clear analysis.

As mentioned above, I don't see Iran as a proxy either, I agree.

More like Iran and Russia have a common interest, getting stronger all the time. The BRICS alliance and the SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization) include Russia, China and Iran. Iran became a full member of the SCO which I term NATO for nasties back in July of '23 last summer. Iran joined the BRICS in August of '23.

For now the nations that signed onto both these groups are building a new world order apart from the USA both militarily and financially. The Red Sea drone attacks are a financial threat to world trade but the Yemeni Houthi's - a proxy of Iran are NOT attacking Chinese, Russian or Iranian ships.

Back