What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iran capable of producing fissile material in 'one or two weeks': Blinken

Iran is capable of producing fissile material for use in a nuclear weapon within "one or two weeks," US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Friday.

News of Iran's capabilities follows the recent election of President Masoud Pezeshkian, who has said his goal is to "get Iran out of its isolation," and who favors reviving the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and global powers.

Blinken said that "what we've seen in the last weeks and months is an Iran that's actually moving forward" with its nuclear program.

More

Honestly I believe Iran Has had nuclear weapons but not the ability to launch them yet. They've not allowed anyone to inspect their nuclear facilities for years
They have those nukes already.
The reason I believe it is even with the sanctions and embargos The US put on Iran and many nations supported it, China, North Korea and Russia, all Nuclear capable nations, did not abide by the sanctions and embargos and continued to make shipments and supply Iran and it's likely Iran got a lot of help with them helping Iran with what it needed to develop their Nukes.

The reason I believe it is even with the sanctions and embargos The US put on Iran and many nations supported it, China, North Korea and Russia, all Nuclear capable nations, did not abide by the sanctions and embargos and continued to make shipments and supply Iran and it's likely Iran got a lot of help with them helping Iran with what it needed to develop their Nukes.
They abided by the sanctions when Trump was president. But Iran has been rolling in money ever since Biden gave them billions and removed the sanctions.

Back