What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iran built expectations about an attack on Israel. Now, its messaging is changing

Almost Heaven

Well-known
Almost three weeks after the killing of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Iran, the Iranian regime is trying to step down from its early claims it would carry out an attack on Israel in retaliation. The regime in Tehran has built up a lot of expectations regarding how it would attack Israel. Now it is trying to shift messaging.

The challenge for Iran in retaliation was trying to go beyond its April attack on Israel when it used more than 300 drones and missiles. However, Iran now wants to message about how it reserves the right to attack at some later date.

This “time and place of our choosing” rhetoric is also common in Hezbollah talking points. Hezbollah has also said it would retaliate for the killing of a key commander in late July in Beirut. However, like Iran, it has toned down the rhetoric. What Hezbollah says now is that it has a right to respond and it is keeping the account open.

IRGC commander says Israel will be 'punished' in 'due time and place'​

According to Iran’s state media IRNA “Deputy Commander of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brig.-Gen. Ali Fadavi says his country will definitely punish the Israeli regime in due time and place for assassinating Hamas political chief Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran.”

According to his statement, on August 19, which he made while traveling to Iran’s southwestern province of Khuzestan “the fake and child-killing Zionist regime continued its stupidity and martyred Haniyeh on Iranian soil, and we will give an appropriate response in due time and place,” Fadavi said.

My guess would be that the Ayatollahs are very afraid for their lives.

When Israel took out Haniyeh, only 150 metres from the iran's President's home,
they gave the message that they can take out anyone, anywhere in Iran.

Maybe the Ayatollahs are not that keen on meeting their host of virgins...

I'll toss in another speculation as to why to add to the above, which are also very true!

This was reported in JPost: Heaven sent: Is Lebanon's earthquake a testament to divine protection? - opinion

"In our collective memory, Tisha B'Av has always been a solemn day, marked by the destruction of the First and Second Temples. This year, however, the day bore witness to what many of us view as a modern-day miracle—a testament to divine intervention that could not have come at a more crucial time.

Reports confirmed a 5.4-magnitude earthquake that struck Syria and Lebanon, profoundly impacting the region. This was not just any seismic event; it may have served as an unanticipated yet divine act that thwarted a grave threat against the Jewish nation. Hezbollah, an established proxy of Iran, had been preparing to launch an attack on Israel—a direct affront planned deliberately for Tisha B'Av. Many of the group's underground tunnels, teeming with armaments, may have been reduced to rubble by an act of God to protect His children, which could effectively halt Hezbollah's nefarious plan before it could materialize.

It is hard to perceive it as mere coincidence that the earth shook on the very day Hezbollah had intended to send Israel into mourning once more. With tunnels collapsing and their arsenals buried, what could have been a devastating assault turned into a day of bewildering relief and gratitude.
"

God answered our prayers on behalf of Israel and they did NOT attack with the force they had said, neither Hezbollah or their sponsor of terror Iran.

How He did that is still unsure. This article uses the term MAY - so the writer is unsure if this is so.

But it stands to reason that there may be damage to the tunnels, and the arms contained therein.

No matter which way we look at it, this is the hand of God protecting the Apple of HIS Eye!

And if we are as far along on the prophetic timeline as we think, this is exactly what should be happening because when Gog Magog and company invade, Iran has to make some kind of appearance. Even if she's missing her western chunks aka ELAM.

If Damascus is involved with the western parts of Iran (aka ELAM) and those prophecies of Elam are in the near future, the same thing can be said. They have to survive to die in those specific circumstances.

Looks to me like the Restrainer is restraining and in a very specific way.

After I wrote this, I listened with a half an ear to Konstantin of Inside Russia, then dropped my jaw and listened intently, and I'm still only half way thru. I launched a thread on it. Putin's in trouble and I think it might be another bit of the Gog Magog invasion puzzle pulling together. With Israel in the center of the hurricane as usual.

Back