What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IDF executes precise strike in Beirut

Almost Heaven

Well-known
The IDF Spokesperson's Unit reported on Tuesday the Israeli Air Force has carried out a precise strike in Beirut, adding further details will be released at a later time.
(Ynet)

Translation...Soon as we confirm a kill we will let you know who it was. Keep Watching...

Abu Jawad Khreiki the head of Hezbollah missile array reported eliminated

IDF targets Hezbollah missile array commander in Beirut strike

The IDF on Tuesday launched a precise strike in Beirut targeting Hezbollah's missile array commander Abu Juad Kharikhi. The results of the strike are yet to be determined.

This was kind of a weird epiphany for me last night but when i was watching Bibi giving a televised warning the Lebanese to evacuate their homes , it was like the Lord was speaking through him directly to warn of the incoming destruction similar or cosistent when God gives warning before he executes his judgements

This was kind of a weird epitome for me last night but when i was watching Bibi giving a televised warning the Lebanese to evacuate their homes , it was like the Lord was speaking through him directly to warn of the incoming destruction similar or cosistent when God gives warning before he executes his judgements
You’re right- that is in keeping with how God works and it shows the mercy and grace that the Jews in Israel consistently show to those who only want to murder them and take their land.

Back