What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IDF eliminates key Hamas terrorist linked to October 7 massacre and abduction of Israeli soldier

Almost Heaven

Well-known
The Israeli Air Force (IAF), guided by intelligence from the IDF and the Shin Bet, conducted an airstrike last Wednesday killing Abdallah Abu Reala, a key Hamas operative from the Shati Battalion, the military reported Wednesday evening. Abu Reala had participated in the October 7 massacre and was involved in ongoing attacks against Israeli forces during the war. He was also one of the terrorists responsible for holding IDF Corporal Noa Marciano, who was abducted on October 7 and later killed at Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza City. Meanwhile, the IAF targeted and killed Ayman Khaled Ahmed Abu Allahyani, a Nukhba terrorist involved in the October 7 attack on the Erez Humanitarian Crossing.
(Yoav Zitun)

a key Hamas operative from the Shati Battalion
Israel has to knock out terrorist leaders and God has been blessing them to accomplish this.

(It's not easy for me to hit 'like' because we don't ever like learning our enemy dies. I've struggled with this. Adrian and Andrea helped me so much :hug: Now I can take a step back from my emotions and better see some reasons why it's important.)

Back