What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IDF drops leaflets offering huge rewards for Hamas leaders' locations

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member

The flyers state that $400,000 is being offered for information on Hamas's leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar, and $300,000 for his brother Muhammad Sinwar.​

The IDF distributed flyers across Gaza on Thursday, promising huge rewards to anyone who would provide information on the locations of senior Hamas leaders hiding in the Strip. The flyers state that $400,000 is being offered for information on Hamas leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar, and $300,000 for his brother Muhammad Sinwar.

A lower reward, worth $200,000, will be awarded by the IDF to those who provide information on the location of Rafa Salama, the Khan Yunis Brigade commander; for the location of Mohammed Deif, the head of Hamas's military wing, the army will give $100,000.
"Confidentiality is guaranteed," the IDF states in the flyer, and a phone number is provided to call.

The flyers state that $400,000 is being offered for information on Hamas's leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar, and $300,000 for his brother Muhammad Sinwar.​

The IDF distributed flyers across Gaza on Thursday, promising huge rewards to anyone who would provide information on the locations of senior Hamas leaders hiding in the Strip. The flyers state that $400,000 is being offered for information on Hamas leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar, and $300,000 for his brother Muhammad Sinwar.

A lower reward, worth $200,000, will be awarded by the IDF to those who provide information on the location of Rafa Salama, the Khan Yunis Brigade commander; for the location of Mohammed Deif, the head of Hamas's military wing, the army will give $100,000.
"Confidentiality is guaranteed," the IDF states in the flyer, and a phone number is provided to call.

I hope somebody takes them up on that. It's nice to see Israel holding Hamas leadership accountable and that they won't let them live in peace abroad either.

Back