What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houthis Deploying Forces in Syria as ‘Prelude to New Escalation’

i24 News – A Houthi source confirmed the arrival of Houthi fighters from Yemen to Syrian territory, according to reports.

The confirmation comes after a Syrian source told i24NEWS’ Hebrew channel that the Iran-backed Yemeni group was on its way to Israel’s border with Syria in the Golan Heights.

The Yemeni armed group claimed that “this is a prelude to a new phase of escalation against Israel.” The Russian Sputnik news agency said that they had moved into Syria

“In recent days, Houthis from Iraq arrived in the south of the country – to open a new firing front – using drones against Israel,” the source told i24NEWS last Wednesday.

More

I was watching some video of the IDF bombing targets in Beirut. They said that they hadn't used bunker buster bombs, but the explosion looked like a small nuke had gone off. The news agency made it sound like Israel was using a new type of bomb, but what if it was Hezbollah's munitions that had been targeted. My ears perk up when I hear Syria mentioned. What kind of munitions is Iraq hiding in Syria? Damascus?

I'll see if I can find the video again.

ETA: Zero Hedge: Israel Unleashes Hell On South Lebanon With Giant Mystery Bomb As War Escalates | ZeroHedge

I was watching some video of the IDF bombing targets in Beirut. They said that they hadn't used bunker buster bombs, but the explosion looked like a small nuke had gone off. The news agency made it sound like Israel was using a new type of bomb, but what if it was Hezbollah's munitions that had been targeted. My ears perk up when I hear Syria mentioned. What kind of munitions is Iraq hiding in Syria? Damascus?

ETA: Zero Hedge: Israel Unleashes Hell On South Lebanon With Giant Mystery Bomb As War Escalates | ZeroHedge

Margery mentioned that visible shock wave in another post. It's possible the magnitude was from a large weapons cached exploding. If it is some new type of bomb, it would be interesting to learn about it.

Here's the video - I got this guy on my suggested feed the other day with this and I've subscribed. He's a former Green Beret and has experience with bombs. His analysis is really interesting - YouTube

He was showing the initial small bomb strikes, then the cascade effect as the munitions depots start blowing up.

His analysis of the other day's bombing was that people would think it was a MOAB or bunker buster type bomb but that it was just Israel setting off the pile of explosives that Hezbollah likes to load up on.

Kind of like a mad grocery shopper loading up on toilet paper during Covid- only with them it's seeing how much munitions they can pile up without it all exploding spontaneously. All Israel has to do is sneeze on the pile and it goes sky high.

caution - he does use some bad language occasionally.

At 12:00 he explains the difference if Israel used a MOAB which is set off in the air above ground or an impact on the ground from a more "normal" bomb.

At 14:42 he shows the explosion frame by frame and there is a smaller bomb seen striking the site, followed by the sympathetic detonation of a massive weapons depot.

15:58 you can see the ripple of the shock wave which was so cool to see.

Here's the video - I got this guy on my suggested feed the other day with this and I've subscribed. He's a former Green Beret and has experience with bombs. His analysis is really interesting - YouTube

He was showing the initial small bomb strikes, then the cascade effect as the munitions depots start blowing up.

His analysis of the other day's bombing was that people would think it was a MOAB or bunker buster type bomb but that it was just Israel setting off the pile of explosives that Hezbollah likes to load up on.

Kind of like a mad grocery shopper loading up on toilet paper during Covid- only with them it's seeing how much munitions they can pile up without it all exploding spontaneously. All Israel has to do is sneeze on the pile and it goes sky high.

caution - he does use some bad language occasionally.
I think that's most likely. They figured Israel would never hit them in Beirut, so they put all their eggs in one basket and it went boom!

I think that's most likely. They figured Israel would never hit them in Beirut, so they put all their eggs in one basket and it went boom!
apologies, I edited the post above, to include fun time stamps in case you might like to see it, but it was after you saw the post, so check above for a time stamp to his explanation and most fun, the ripple effect.

Back