What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, Aren’t You the Antichrist? :: By Todd Strandberg

Andy C

Well-known
There have been many times when I’ve been reading prophetic passages in the Bible, and I wondered how people do not realize that prophecy is being fulfilled right before their eyes. The rapture alone should be a dead giveaway that the last days are here.

It just seems that the Antichrist (AC) would have no ability to operate with the Bible describing his true nature. The removal of everyone with clear knowledge of the end times will be a huge help to him. People should still be able to gain fast insight by dusting off their Bibles and reading up on what is about to take place.

If someone comes on the world stage as the most powerful political leader of all time, you would think hordes of people would say, “Hey, Aren’t You the Antichrist?” Few people will make the connection because the Beast of Revelation is generally viewed as someone who is totally evil. The AC, at first, will be a man who solves the world’s problems. He will have incredible skills at deception.

There have been many times when I’ve been reading prophetic passages in the Bible, and I wondered how people do not realize that prophecy is being fulfilled right before their eyes. The rapture alone should be a dead giveaway that the last days are here.

It just seems that the Antichrist (AC) would have no ability to operate with the Bible describing his true nature. The removal of everyone with clear knowledge of the end times will be a huge help to him. People should still be able to gain fast insight by dusting off their Bibles and reading up on what is about to take place.

If someone comes on the world stage as the most powerful political leader of all time, you would think hordes of people would say, “Hey, Aren’t You the Antichrist?” Few people will make the connection because the Beast of Revelation is generally viewed as someone who is totally evil. The AC, at first, will be a man who solves the world’s problems. He will have incredible skills at deception.

You know i was kind of pondering this lately especially with what is happening in Israel.

I was thinking to myself how did people realise whether prophecy was playing out unless they were absolutely playing attention to it playing out in real time, especially if the prophecy takes a couple of years to play out before it reaches its fulfillment

Also reminds me of a show on Netflix called Messiah, he would do these miracles and both the Muslims thought he was the Al MAhdi to lead them and also the Christians thought he was Jesus but the goal that the plot was alluding to was he just wanted the world to be divided against each other

Back