What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever been labeled one of Satan’s workers?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
Have you ever been labeled one of Satan’s workers? Have you been maligned, misrepresented, lied about with regards to your Christian faith and your efforts to serve our Lord Jesus?

If you have, then lets turn to 1 Peter 4:12-19

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation. If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or thief, or evildoer, or a troublesome meddler; but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved, what will become of the godless man and the sinner? Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.

We shouldn’t be surprised when we are attacked by the enemy. We should rejoice, however that we share the suffering of Christ. We are counted among the blessed. There is no shame in being attacked for our affiliation and work for Christ. Rejoice! To God be all the glory!

Do endeavor to live well in Christ lest you suffer for some evil-doing. There is nothing to be joyful about in that case.

It's very hard for me to keep quiet at all the lies being said these past few decades about Christians and Jews. Often those lies are just like many liberals say about conservatives, but are actually the ones doing it. The world seems to have a love affair with lies, dishonesty, and corruption. They do not like using easily defined words correctly and twist our words to redefine them. If you believe in Christ only for salvation, the OT stories of judgment and death (Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah, Israel entering the promised land with swords, etc.), abortion is ALWAYS murder, and all sex (including LGBTQ+) that is outside the biblical Godly command of 1 women and 1 man, you are a worker of evil/satan in their minds. Even if they don't truly believe it they will still say it.

Have you ever been labeled one of Satan’s workers? Have you been maligned, misrepresented, lied about with regards to your Christian faith and your efforts to serve our Lord Jesus?

If you have, then lets turn to 1 Peter 4:12-19

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation. If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or thief, or evildoer, or a troublesome meddler; but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved, what will become of the godless man and the sinner? Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.

We shouldn’t be surprised when we are attacked by the enemy. We should rejoice, however that we share the suffering of Christ. We are counted among the blessed. There is no shame in being attacked for our affiliation and work for Christ. Rejoice! To God be all the glory!

Do endeavor to live well in Christ lest you suffer for some evil-doing. There is nothing to be joyful about in that case.
Yes, and it's still being perpetrated against me by family and a "friend," with regard to my Dad's funeral and his Christian belief. I found it's much harder when it's family that attacks than hard or other kinds of persecution perpetrated by strangers, avowed enemies, etc. Very much the same as bosses or coworkers in the department stabbing in the back, than anything anyone on the street ever said or did. The difference is violation of trust vs no expectation of trust.

I'm so very thankful for the Pastors and ministry support people at the Sunday and Wednesday churches, people at the VA, and fellowship on RF and CCF. Without even one part of it, I would have been in an even bigger world of hurt than I found myself in.

:thankyou: JESUS!!! :thankyou:

Back