What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harris says she’s ready to serve amid questions about Biden’s age

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
Vice President Harris said she’s ready for the presidency in an interview last week, amid concerns about President Biden’s age.

“I am ready to serve. There’s no question about that,” Harris told the Wall Street Journal when asked about the challenge of convincing voters she’s up for the job.

Those who see her work are “fully aware” of her “capacity to lead,” Harris said in the interview, just days before a special counsel report stoked renewed questions about Biden’s age and mental aptitude.

Those who see her work are “fully aware” of her “capacity to lead,” Harris said in the interview, just days before a special counsel report stoked renewed questions about Biden’s age and mental aptitude.

This is partly accurate. I have yet to see her actually work (for which I'm grateful) but I am painfully aware of her capacity to lead.

I've seen a meme around with a picture of a woman crying, and the words go: "When you look to see if it's a Babylon Bee article, but discover that it's an actual news agency." Yeah. I looked to see if it was the Bee.

Dear God, I beg, please protect us from this woman's ineptitude.

She is not competent just like Joe to be our vp or president. She was called the border czar, and she didn't even do that job. We sure can't trust that she could be our leader. It reminds me of the comedy Dumb and Dumber. The only thing is when it comes to running our country we need people who truly care, and do their job. It is no laughing matter.

From Got Questions: "Bible women often held influential roles yet not necessarily leadership positions. In fact, at times, women rulers were seen as a sign of judgment. The prophet Isaiah lamented, “O My people! Their oppressors are children, and women rule over them” (Isaiah 3:12). Isaiah is saying that women were considered ill-suited for leadership in the nation of Israel;..."

The article was written by a woman and supports godly female leaders (like Deborah, Queen Esther), but in our case it looks like the good ole USA may get a judgment via Kamala Harris :pray:

From Got Questions: "Bible women often held influential roles yet not necessarily leadership positions. In fact, at times, women rulers were seen as a sign of judgment. The prophet Isaiah lamented, “O My people! Their oppressors are children, and women rule over them” (Isaiah 3:12). Isaiah is saying that women were considered ill-suited for leadership in the nation of Israel;..."

The article was written by a woman and supports godly female leaders (like Deborah, Queen Esther), but in our case it looks like the good ole USA may get a judgment via Kamala Harris :pray:
I :pray: we are getting raptured :rapture: before that disaster would happen. (y) (y)

What an arrogant, silly person she is. I don’t think the other Dems want her to be President so I’m not going to worry about it.
I am wondering if somehow Biden will not do his full term which is January 2025. I don't know if they will be able to do the 25th amendment on him. If that has to go through the Senate they have veto power. What are your thoughts on this?

I am wondering if somehow Biden will not do his full term which is January 2025. I don't know if they will be able to do the 25th amendment on him. If that has to go through the Senate they have veto power. What are your thoughts on this?
To be honest, I try not to think about all of this, because it stresses me out. So I have no thoughts on your question at all. I will pray and vote if we have the opportunity. God raises up and brings down rulers, so if we get the Kackler, then God has allowed it.

If President Biden doesn't finish his term for any reason, or is still the President, but VP Harris is Acting President, that gives the Democrat Party a graceful, understandable excuse to not have VP Harris as the Presidential candidate (busy attending to the Affairs of State), and opens the door to whoever else they choose as for the ticket.

If VP Harris is no longer Veep for some reason and there's another Acting President, all bets are off.
Acting President only happens when the President is still President, but not able to serve temporarily for some reason (illness, injury, surgery, missing, etc.). If the President is no longer President, then the next person in the Constitutional line of succession is sworn in as President.

Back