What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamas: "Trust me bro. Why would I lie? It's against Islam"

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
Hamas: “Israel has killed one zillion people in Gaza. Two zillion of the one zillion are women and children.”
Also Hamas: “We are winning!”

Hamas: “We can tell you exactly how many people Israel has killed in Gaza, including attacks we made up out of thin air like the hospital or the trampling incident. We can give you exact numbers!!”
Also Hamas: “We have no clue how many hostages we’re holding, where they are, or if they’re alive.”

Hamas: “We are going to do October 7th over and over. All Zionists are a valid target.”
Also Hamas: “October 7th was a military operation. No innocent civilians were targeted.”

Hamas: “Gaza was heaven before. The IDF destroyed it!”
Also Hamas: “Gaza was an open-air prison before October 7th. That’s why Hamas attacked.”

Hamas: “All Jews are pigs and we will murder them all. Hitler was right.”
Also Hamas: “The Holocaust never happened. Besides, we’re a legitimate political movement. We are not terrorists, we are freedom fighters.”

Hamas: “We are fighting for the Palestinian people.”
Also Hamas: “We are hiding in tunnels under the Palestinian people and using them as human shields.”

Hamas: “Send aid, the Palestinians are starving.”
Also Hamas: Shoots Palestinians trying to get some aid and steals all the aid.

Hamas: “We have nothing against Jews, only Zionists.”
Also Hamas: "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees."

Hamas: “Get the Zionists out of Gaza. Ceasefire now!”
Also Hamas: “No ceasefire with the Zionists!”

Hamas: “Our fighters are courageous heroes!”
Also Hamas: “Let’s hide in a tunnel surrounded by women and children after raping and burning their family members alive.”

Hamas: “We won’t ever surrender to the Zionist regime. We are winning!”
Also Hamas: “Please don’t kill me, IDF. Please don’t strip me down to my tighty whities! I want my mommy!”

Hamas: “The Zionists are lying about October 7th. We didn’t hurt any innocent people.”
Also Hamas: “Hey mom! I’m sending you footage from my GoPro of how I murdered a Zionist family and raped the family members before killing them and after killing them! Are you proud of me, mommy?”

The world?: <Shrug> “They seem pretty reliable and trust worthy. I don’t see any reason not to believe Hamas.”

(Hillel Fuld on X)

Hamas: “All Jews are pigs and we will murder them all. Hitler was right.”
Also Hamas: “The Holocaust never happened. Besides, we’re a legitimate political movement. We are not terrorists, we are freedom fighters.”
Islam, taken to its conclusion is Hamas/ISIS. It turns its followers into brute beasts. 2 Peter 2:12 "But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption,"

Back