What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamas says it does not have 40 Israeli hostages to trade in cease-fire deal

Hamas has told negotiators it does not have 40 Israeli hostages that it can release as part of a temporary cease-fire deal with Israel, a source familiar with the talks confirmed to The Hill.

The admission raises questions over how many of the remaining hostages kidnapped Oct. 7 are alive and who is holding them. Israel says 133 hostages out of more than 240 abducted that day — mostly Israelis and dual nationals — have yet to be released.

The Biden administration is pushing a plan to have Israel and Hamas agree to a six to eight week cease-fire that is contingent on Hamas releasing hostages, a group that includes older men, civilians and both male and female Israeli soldiers who have been held for 187 days.

More

All of the possibilities are terrifying! And those of us who support Israel in the U.S. have little/no power, except God-willing, a fair election in November!

I am angry and ashamed of the way that this administration is trying to fool Netanyahu. The thing is, he too smart for that! “There’s no fool like an old fool,” and that certainly applies to Biden and those behind his great political failures over the past four years!

The last time I heard Amir Tsfarti about a week ago, he said that Israel would be fine, it’s those brothers and sisters in America that he’s concerned with and praying for. And he’s right.

God will protect Israel. There’s a reason for America not being among the nations listed in Revelation or any other part of relevant Scripture. I’m praying that until such time that Jesus calls us out of the world, that He continues to protect His children here and all over the planet!

A short time ago, the IDF scattered leaflets from the sky in the Tel a-Sultan neighborhood in Rafah, with pictures of 35 of the abductees on them:

"Take a good look around you, they may be near you. If you want to protect your families and secure your future, don't hesitate to provide us with information about the abductees or those holding them."

Amir on Telegram

Back