What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamas co-founder speaks of a world with “no Zionism or treacherous Christianity,” says full Islamic control of planet will ensure justice for all

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Following a massive Hamas attack that killed 900 in Israel, resurfaced video footage of a senior member of the terror group indicates that the organization’s goals may be to usher in Islamic control of the entire world.

“We are not talking about liberating our land alone. We believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: ‘Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me,'” said Mahmoud al-Zahar, a co-founder of Hamas, in a December 2022 video that has attracted attention once again.

“The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity and no killings and crimes like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries, in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries,” he said in the video, which was translated and published by watchdog group MEMRI.

More

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits
May a million locusts eat his copy of the accursed thing (I believe this to be the qu'ran)
May all of his meals consist of/contain pork

May he come to saving faith in Jesus Christ. Eternity is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

I imagine that by now we probably have thousands of islamic militant warriors in the USA.
They've been here. But since Obiden took office, a multitude more have settled in our communities.

I live in San Bernardino CA.
In 2015 we were attacked by ISIS and many were shot and killed.
I had to go take my grandchildren out of school because it was in lock down.
It took me two hours to get them because the students were not released unless you could prove you were on the list to take the kids out of school.

The sleeping terrorists had been living in the area and no one knew they were terrorists.

They are here They could be your neighbor.
But we don't fear because the fear of man is a snare.
We trust in The Almighty God of Heaven.

All of these things must take place. But we know where our salvation comes from.
Jesus 🥰

I only look like a good victim :lol:
. . . Retired is only a word . . .

We will continue to pray for Canada, U.S., Mexico, and Israel, just as we have for a very long time. Also for our leaders, enemies, persecuted Christians and Jewish people, etc.

And we will continue to bless everyone we can with The Gospel, especially those, who would curse and kill us with sharia.

Hamas co-founder speaks of a world with “no Zionism or treacherous Christianity,” says full Islamic control of planet will ensure justice for all​

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Ever. God assures us of that. But one day in the not too distant future there WILL be full control of this planet and it will ensure true justice for all. But it will not be through Islamic control. It will be through the worldwide reign of Jesus Christ in Jerusalem. And Islam will then only be a faded memory. I know that is an unpopular thing to say in this world, but that is what the Bible teaches...and to anybody with an honest and open mind the Bible is definitely and demonstrably the Word of Almighty God, Creator of all things.

Back