What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOP Rep. Andy Ogles Files Articles of Impeachment Against Kamala Harris

On Tuesday afternoon, Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors. Such a move comes just days after President Joe Biden exited the presidential race on Sunday and endorsed Harris not long after. She also earned enough delegate support on Monday night to become the nominee.

There are two articles, according to the Washington Examiner, which have to do with Harris' role as border czar as well as Biden's cognitive failures.

POLITICO's Olivia Beavers shared the articles which refer to a "willful refusal to uphold the immigration laws," and bring up Harris' "inaction" in her role as the border czar.

"Kamala Devi Harris has demonstrated extraordinary incompetence in the execution of her duties and responsibilities, a stark refusal to uphold the existing immigration laws, and a palpable indifference to people of the United States suffering as a result of the ongoing southern border crisis in the United States," the articles mention in part.

More

On Tuesday afternoon, Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors. Such a move comes just days after President Joe Biden exited the presidential race on Sunday and endorsed Harris not long after. She also earned enough delegate support on Monday night to become the nominee.

There are two articles, according to the Washington Examiner, which have to do with Harris' role as border czar as well as Biden's cognitive failures.

POLITICO's Olivia Beavers shared the articles which refer to a "willful refusal to uphold the immigration laws," and bring up Harris' "inaction" in her role as the border czar.

"Kamala Devi Harris has demonstrated extraordinary incompetence in the execution of her duties and responsibilities, a stark refusal to uphold the existing immigration laws, and a palpable indifference to people of the United States suffering as a result of the ongoing southern border crisis in the United States," the articles mention in part.

More

I hate it when the press is on the sensationalistic side, and then doesn't do a good job of qualifying what it just said/wrote :mad:

Vice President Harris has enough support to become the nominee. She's the presumed nominee, but, she isn't, yet, and no one will be until the DFL National Convention officially selects one, and he or she officially accepts the nomination.

If this impeachment goes through, whether or not she ends up removed from office, wonder how much support she'd have.

If this impeachment goes through and Vice President Harris is removed from office, wonder who President Biden will nominate as Vice President? From a political perspective, he has to, and it has to be someone, who'd be approved quickly, because President Biden's in too precarious a situation (health and politically) not to. If he doesn't and then can't perform the duties of his office, even if only temporarily, then Acting President is Speaker of the House (Mike Johnson). If President Biden dies or is permanently unable to perform the duties of his office, or resigns, in the absence of a sworn-in Vice President, Mike Johnson becomes President.

Hey, President Biden! I still need a government job to pay off student loans, qualify for Veteran's preference, and would happily accept the Vice President position . . . AFAIK, I don't have any political enemies inside the Beltway . . .

PS: I'd also accept the DFL Presidential nomination if I could fix the party platform :big grin; :lol:

Back