What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Ready, Because The U.S. Is Going To War In The Middle East…

1LoverofGod

Well-known
We are on the precipice of a major regional war in the Middle East, and the U.S. military is going to be involved. Of course if this war was just limited to a fight between Israel and Hamas, there would be no need for the U.S. military to intervene, because the IDF can handle Hamas quite easily. But Hezbollah is another matter entirely.

Hezbollah possesses an extremely powerful military, and they have an arsenal of approximately 130,000 missiles ready to be fired at Israel. If Hezbollah enters the war and starts firing thousands upon thousands of missiles at Israel, the United States will take action.

Unfortunately, we are already dangerously close to that point. Hezbollah has not formally entered the war yet, but clashes along Israel’s northern border have been happening for four consecutive days

More

While we're busy in the Middle East, Hong Kong, Ukraine, etc. . . . who's guarding our unwalled villages? :eek: inhabited by people gathered from all the nations?
(waiting for Putin to get yet another evil thought and act on it to get war materiel, food, etc. the the Russians USSR needs

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
Ezekiel 38:10-13, KJV
:hyper: I'm waiting to watch and see God at work :hyper: that's "shock and awe" for real! :hyper:
(assuming we're still here)
(although He's been busy protecting, strengthening, raising up heroes, and fighting for Israel during this latest attack)

Still standing on the promise in Genesis, for there are far more than ten Christians in the U.S. and Canada, and God imputes Jesus' righteousness to us.

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

. . . and praying some of the current events really are revival in the US and Canada . . . Christians are called after Jesus Christ's Name

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Back