What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German army prepares plan to ready US troops to fight on Nato’s eastern front

General hints at ‘war footing’ logistics aiming to feed thousands of American soldiers and fuel tanks in event of face-off with Russia
German army chiefs are drawing up plans on how they would feed thousands of US soldiers and refuel their tanks as they moved towards Nato’s eastern front, as part of a secret document outlining Germany’s war readiness.

In an interview with German newspaper FAZ, Bundeswehr Lt Gen André Bodemann said the army was putting together a new, long-term security plan with an emphasis on civil defence.

Most of the planning details are a state secret, but the senior officer did disclose that part of the planning process involves logistics for feeding huge numbers of American soldiers, with the main input from civilians.

More

General hints at ‘war footing’ logistics aiming to feed thousands of American soldiers and fuel tanks in event of face-off with Russia
German army chiefs are drawing up plans on how they would feed thousands of US soldiers and refuel their tanks as they moved towards Nato’s eastern front, as part of a secret document outlining Germany’s war readiness.

In an interview with German newspaper FAZ, Bundeswehr Lt Gen André Bodemann said the army was putting together a new, long-term security plan with an emphasis on civil defence.

Most of the planning details are a state secret, but the senior officer did disclose that part of the planning process involves logistics for feeding huge numbers of American soldiers, with the main input from civilians.

More

So they are drawing plans for AMERICAN soldiers to die for Germany's defence???? That is colossal entitlement. Coming from the nation that has close ties to Russia over the last few decades and doesn't pay their share for NATO.

I know, right?
I think the only way we don't see war before November is if God sees fit to restrain them as He has done so often in the past.

Which He may well continue to do.

eg slowing down Iran's nuclear program despite all evidence from the nuclear watchdogs that they were ready many years ago. Plus the infusions of cash first from Obama, then from Biden to help yet further. Yet they never struck Israel till the other week, and even then no nukes (but some missiles that are designed for nukes seemingly to test drive) and Israel didn't turn Iran into a glass parking lot. Israel has been prevented from preemptive strikes on Iran all along. Why?

To me it's evidence of God's hand restraining everything till the time is just right. He does that a LOT! We'd have blown ourselves up so many times if God hadn't intervened and restrained our worst inclinations.

Or the times we should have seen the entire global economy melt down into disaster. Wars, plagues, Fukishima. 911, Chernobyl in no particular order.

But here we are again, watching the Restrainer restrain.

It's a slow rolling disaster of world wide proportions.

It feels choreographed in it's slow motion. It's not allowed to speed up, YET.

Just like that Trump peace plan that rolled out late January of 2020 (and then Covid which went from a handful of cases in America on that date, to massive shutdowns within weeks)

God stopped it so many times, and when the time was right He allowed it. When Covid blossomed across the world after the Peace plan rolled out, it helped set the stage for various govt controls that will come into play in the Trib.

I think the prep work is all there for a massive conflict that will involve Iran against Israel, Europe/Nato against the Eastern bloc in the West, and China/NKorea in the East. The incentives for war have been all there for the whole of the Biden term in office.

Iran's mullahs can't be so blind they can't see how their own people have turned on them- if they want to strike they need to do it before losing control. China is facing a demographic die off as their 1 child policy backfires on them and their economy is in meltdown mode. NKorea could be dumb enough to think that the South will remain a prosperous area once in their grasp. Russia is under a demographic die off of ethnic Russians while the muslim hordes in the former USSR are ready to take over within a generation or two.

Their clocks are all counting down

The only question I have is this:

Does this fit before the Rapture (like many wars and disasters have) and serve to stage set for later???

OR

Are we seeing the buildup to the wars after the Rapture and during the early Tribulation period?

Only God knows but we see a lot of the furniture moving behind the curtains, ready for the opening act when we go up and the curtains open.

I think the only way we don't see war before November is if God sees fit to restrain them as He has done so often in the past.

eg slowing down Iran's nuclear program despite all evidence from the nuclear watchdogs that they were ready many years ago. Plus the infusions of cash first from Obama, then from Biden to help yet further. Yet they never struck Israel till the other week, and even then no nukes (but some missiles that are designed for nukes seemingly to test drive) and Israel didn't turn Iran into a glass parking lot. Israel has been prevented from preemptive strikes on Iran all along. Why?

To me it's evidence of God's hand restraining everything till the time is just right. He does that a LOT! We'd have blown ourselves up so many times if God hadn't intervened and restrained our worst inclinations.

Or the times we should have seen the entire global economy melt down into disaster. Wars, plagues, Fukishima. 911, Chernobyl in no particular order.

Just like that Trump peace plan that rolled out late January of 2020 (and then Covid which went from a handful of cases in America on that date, to massive shutdowns within weeks)

God stopped it so many times, and when the time was right He allowed it. When Covid blossomed across the world after the Peace plan rolled out, it helped set the stage for various govt controls that will come into play in the Trib.

I think the prep work is all there for a massive conflict that will involve Iran against Israel, Europe/Nato against the Eastern bloc in the West, and China/NKorea in the East. The incentives for war have been all there for the whole of the Biden term in office.

Iran's mullahs can't be so blind they can't see how their own people have turned on them- if they want to strike they need to do it before losing control. China is facing a demographic die off as their 1 child policy backfires on them and their economy is in meltdown mode. NKorea could be dumb enough to think that the South will remain a prosperous area once in their grasp. Russia is under a demographic die off of ethnic Russians while the muslim hordes in the former USSR are ready to take over within a generation or two.

Does this fit before the Rapture (like many wars and disasters have) and serve to stage set for later???

OR

Are we seeing the buildup to the wars after the Rapture and during the early Tribulation period?

Only God knows but we see a lot of the furniture moving behind the curtains, ready for the opening act when we go up and the curtains open.
I just love it when you talk about the Restrainer. I wish I could keep a recording of you on loop talking about the Restrainer all day long. 😆
I think that WWIII will be held back by the Restrainer. It would just be too destructive.
But the US could be involved in a big war before the rapture.
Maybe Ezekiel 38 is part of WWIII after we are gone.
Thank You Lord that You are in control and we trust You that Your will is being done.

OR

I always think of that old rapture movie that I forget the name of. All the nukes launch off from countries around the world and Israel initiates the 'Samson Option' -- while the nukes are all airborne, they suddenly disappear along with all believers in the rapture. The world is amazed, and saved from ourselves for the time being. Meanwhile the 'great politician' arises, using the circumstances for his benefit and he tells everyone it is by his power that they have been saved from destroying themselves.
:rapture:

Every Cold War era Soldier knows whoever's at Fulda Gap, and some other places, is a sacrificial pawn :tap:
Essentially, everyone on the (European) border with USSR, regardless of where that border happens to be at the time, when (not if) USSR comes across the border, the Soldiers in those places will die slowing, blocking, and taking out as many as possible, buying everyone else time.

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Back